Michael C. Hall Success

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
ladystardust19
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Michael C. Hall Success

Post by ladystardust19 »

LOL please do your research before posting feedback. That address is NOT invalid and is still VALID. The show has not ended...MCH just got there to start performing on the 16th....so how could you have sent there 3-5 months ago? Did you mean weeks? Even then.....It doesn't make much sense. :roll:

Congrats on your success, anyways.
ImageImage
sawfan93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sawfan93 »

That other poster responded ridiculously. All they had to say was "He was on The Realistic Joneses at the time."

Great success! This gives me hope I'll receive a reply, I sent to him at that venue. I sent back in June I believe.
Kyle.
Currently waiting
Actors & Actresses:Dane Cook, Chris Kattan, Christian Bale, Rachel Mcadams, David Garrison, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Gary Sinise, Paul Rudd, Jon Bernthal, Jim Parsons, Michael C. Hall

Voice Actors i am waiting to hear back from: Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, H.Jon Benjamin, Jeremy Inman, Richard Cansino, Kevin Conroy, Chris Sabat, Travis Willingham, Luci Christian, Jason Douglas, Michelle Ruff, Beau Billingslea.

Voice Actor Autographs: 700+
ladystardust19
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ladystardust19 »

Hehe.. "buddy".
ImageImage
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi bdw312 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Michael C. Hall on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
ladystardust19
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ladystardust19 »

{up} I suppose I should apologize. Seeing as when I read your post, it made no sense to me, since you didn't exactly post you were speaking of his first play of the year. But anyways, bygones be bygones. I would search on google to see if it was the same venue, because Michael C. Hall, if it wasn't the same venue, is notorious for carrying his fan mail out of the theatre after a plays run. I know some folks sent to him at the Dexter last season venue, and MONTHS after he finished filming, he responded to more people. When it comes to fans and fan mail, Michael C. Hall is at the top of the list for one of the best signers. So basically, I am saying, I don't think they would keep it at the same theatre, if he even performed at the same one. He would have taken it with him to his agency or even home.

I think you received your request back, because he just so happened to find it again. I have not seen any others getting their requests back from that show. BTW, I'm usually useful...full of knowledge really, but when it comes to certain things..Nerves don't stick well. Also, I would send to Hedwig if I were you, he is responding very well from there....God only knows what they want for playbills signed TTM though. Send a photo.
ImageImage