Britney Spears Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Vegascollector4yrs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Britney Spears Success

Post by Vegascollector4yrs »

{up} Thank you although I am happy that's great as, long as I can sale it which its up on eBay with 4 bids now that's all that matters. I can really care less about the rest.
kaleykitty87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kaleykitty87 »

Vegascollector4yrs wrote:{up} Thank you although I am happy that's great as, long as I can sale it which its up on eBay with 4 bids now that's all that matters. I can really care less about the rest.
What? You are selling the FAKE Britney autographs signed by Felicia? -_- That is quite unacceptable and very inappropriate.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Vegascollector4yrs wrote:{up} Thank you although I am happy that's great as, long as I can sale it which its up on eBay with 4 bids now that's all that matters. I can really care less about the rest.
Wonderful, be a phony and sell them. It's not hurting my rep to sell fakes. It's yours, I have integrity. {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

kaleykitty87 wrote:
What? You are selling the FAKE Britney autographs signed by Felicia? -_- That is quite unacceptable and very inappropriate.
Yeah that's effed up. She probably says in the auction she got it in person, too.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

I haven't said anything bad about Britney. All I said was she uses a SEC, get over it. LOL!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
AutographDiva

Post by AutographDiva »

While I do not agree with a lot of things that Dancingirl1 says and posts on these forums, the Matthew Sheppard comment was sick and uncalled for. I did report it and I hope that user gets banned. Not only a tacky thing to say but just wrong!
Most of my collection can be viewed here: http://celebritybymk.wix.com/autographs
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

AutographDiva wrote:While I do not agree with a lot of things that Dancingirl1 says and posts on these forums,
Just outta curiosity, what are those things? :D
rainbownessie3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rainbownessie3 »

Can y'all message each other and argue please? I keep getting notifications about this topic. Or you could just drop it all and let it be. All of this bickering is uncalled for. Thanks.
Follow my autograph account on instagram! @cafevanillafrappe
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Well it is our prerogative to post on this forum. And member s on this board already know that with people like ROBIN, BRITNEY, DORIS and etc, it will be tention because there is people who believe it's a sec and people who dont. So we shouldn't have to message each other. Posting is allowed.
BS18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BS18 »

This is so silly. All you have to do is LOOK at her In-person autographs. So i'm sorry to the Britney mega fans that are in denial...but she's not signing the mail.