David Tennant - Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Gstq10000
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

David Tennant - Success

Post by Gstq10000 »

Absolutely delighted with this wonderful surprise, I have sent several plaques to be signed by various Doctor Who actors, and although I hoped he would sign eventually, I didnt expect David Tennant to sign within 2 weeks! Amazing!

I wrote to David on the 28th of August and only 12 days later (9th September) received my plaque back signed and personalised!

The address I used was:

David Tennant
Independent Talent Group Ltd.
40 Whitfield Street
London
W1T 2RH

Here is my plaque:
admin
Site Admin

Re: David Tennant - Success

Post by admin »

Hi Gstq10000 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} David Tennant on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
badleejeff
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by badleejeff »

Nice success!! I'm beginning to think that David hates me personally as I have sent eight letters over the last two years on behalf of my one son and have never gotten a reply...grr. What's the secret?? But really, that's really awesome! Congrats!
Jeff Lees
...now I pray for a single kiss from her, to be lashed and crucified...
Münchausen
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Münchausen »

Amazing! :shock:
TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.
Annataz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Annataz »

Wow! This is awesome {up}
DemiDevonneLovatoFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DemiDevonneLovatoFan »

How did you make the plaque? it looks very classy!
c:
Gstq10000
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gstq10000 »

Hi, I actually expected the reply to take about 5/6 months (if at all), I can only assume he was in the building with his agents as the post came in or something! So I guess it was just great timing, and maybe also it was something unusual rather than just a photo...
But we are both very happy!
badleejeff wrote:Nice success!! I'm beginning to think that David hates me personally as I have sent eight letters over the last two years on behalf of my one son and have never gotten a reply...grr. What's the secret?? But really, that's really awesome! Congrats!
Gstq10000
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gstq10000 »

Hi, I have had several plaques made for lots of people, I got this, and some other Doctor Who actors (Eccleston, Smith, Capaldi, Tom Baker, Hurt, McCoy, and Davison) and I am still waiting for those, but I did get McGann and Colin Baker at the London Film and Comic Con in July.

The guy who makes them for me is in the USA, name is Rich and he can do pretty much any design.
I have just had 3 made for the Star Trek convention in London next month...
You can contact him here: Rich Feezle - feezlenuts@gmail.com (he is not David Tennant, nor is he connected to him in anyway!)
just say Marty gave you his email...

DemiDevonneLovatoFan wrote:How did you make the plaque? it looks very classy!
Last edited by Gstq10000 on Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arrow_Supernatural
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Arrow_Supernatural »

Gstq10000 wrote:Hi, I have had several plaques made for lots of people, I got this, and some other Doctor Who actors (Eccleston, Smith, Capaldi, Tom Baker, Hurt, McCoy, and Davison) and I am still waiting for those, but I did get McGann and Colin Baker at the London Film and Comic Con in July.

The guy who makes them for me is in the USA, name is Rich and he can do pretty much any design.
You can contact him here: Rich Feezle - feezlenuts@gmail.com

Just sent him an email! Thank you! Something different to get signed!!
Gstq10000
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gstq10000 »

No problem, out of interest, what plaques you having made?

Arrow_Supernatural wrote:
Gstq10000 wrote:Hi, I have had several plaques made for lots of people, I got this, and some other Doctor Who actors (Eccleston, Smith, Capaldi, Tom Baker, Hurt, McCoy, and Davison) and I am still waiting for those, but I did get McGann and Colin Baker at the London Film and Comic Con in July.

You can contact him here: Rich Feezle - feezlenuts@gmail.com

Just sent him an email! Thank you! Something different to get signed!!