Britney Spears Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
DistantAvalon
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Britney Spears Success

Post by DistantAvalon »

dancingirl1 wrote:
DistantAvalon wrote:They will "authenticate" pretty much everything, even the most hideous fake, as long as you pay these "experts" for their "service". This company is a joke.
Well thank you for the tip. {up} I thought they were a "real" service. Shame.
These authentication services are useless most of the time. Maybe, only maybe, they will actually examine stuff like ink, paper and pen pressure if it's someone like Marilyn Monroe, Elvis or JFK.
But for Britney, Miley, Selena and the likes they might just roll a dice. How else would you explain this:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRITNEY-SPEARS- ... 4adb7dc7bc

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Taylor-Swift-RE ... 7675.l2557

Though I have to say, PSA/DNA is more accurate than JSA, which is weird, because JSA is founded by James Spencer, the exact same guy who works under PSA/DNA.
JSA has "authenticated" so many fakes, it's not even funny any more. Search "Britney JSA" on ebay to view their fine selection.
lautnerfied
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by lautnerfied »

Currently Looking For: Taylor Swift, Warren Buffett, Britney Spears, HSM Cast, Twilight Cast

Also Looking For These Rare CDS:
Ed Sheeran Demos from Sheeran Lock

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DHr ... p=sharing- Collection
lautnerfied

Post by lautnerfied »

Both JSA and PSA have authenticated the crap Britney Vegas Fakes
Currently Looking For: Taylor Swift, Warren Buffett, Britney Spears, HSM Cast, Twilight Cast

Vegascollector4yrs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Vegascollector4yrs »

vivalakayla wrote:
Vegascollector4yrs wrote:Hey I just got mine back I know this is a old post but can you tell me if mines Britney Spears or sec please the reason I ask is cause the signing not the same I put a link in for you to look. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 0103808935
LMAO! One post you say yours got authenticated by PSA now you're asking if yours is a sec or not? HAHAHA.

Stop twisting words around it was looked at through PSA/DNA Quick reponse go to there website, and look before you start blowing trash outta your mouth, and it blows my mind that you and the troll are the only ones saying all Britney's TTMS, are being signed by her assit, in fact what you posted from her assit looks nothing like the autograph I got back.
Vegascollector4yrs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Vegascollector4yrs »

vivalakayla wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote:
vivalakayla wrote:LMAO! One post you say yours got authenticated by PSA now you're asking if yours is a sec or not? HAHAHA.
She said it got authenticated by PSA??
Yep, look at the most recent post on the other Britney Spears success.
Yes, and did ask I believe Autographcollector was the username if it was a sec before I went to PSA/DNA website, and choose to have them looked at, cause I didn't want to wait for a response on here, cause it is that comes out of this site is you and one other saying there SECS when there not she signs all kinds of ways Britney is known to change up her handwriting so again your littlie pee on picture from her assit matches crap compare to what has been coming out of Vegas.
kaleykitty87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kaleykitty87 »

Kayla is not a troll and doesn't have multiple usernames! Kayla is a very sweet and knowledgeable person who has helped many people with addresses and autographs, including me. She will tell you the truth and offer her opinion, if you are rude to her, a scammer, or questioning the authenticity of something. Also, many people believe that the Britney autographs are secs. Look at instagram, star tiger, and several people on here. Britney does not sign authentically TTM, besides maybe 1 or 2 authentic promos. Almost 99.9% are signed by Felicia. There's proof that she signs them as well, since she has the exact same handwriting. Kayla got a sec back from Britney and an authentic from Felicia. The Kayla is in the same handwriting except Felicia uses a capital A when she isn't signing for Britney.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

kaleykitty87 wrote:Kayla is not a troll and doesn't have multiple usernames! Kayla is a very sweet and knowledgeable person who has helped many people with addresses and autographs, including me. She will tell you the truth and offer her opinion, if you are rude to her, a scammer, or questioning the authenticity of something. Also, many people believe that the Britney autographs are secs. Look at instagram, google, and several people on here. Britney does not sign authentically TTM, besides maybe 1 or 2 authentic promos. Almost 99.9% are signed by Felicia. There's proof that she signs them as well, since she has the exact same handwriting. Kayla got a sec back from Britney and an authentic from Felicia. The Kayla is in the same handwriting except Felicia uses a capital A when she isn't signing for Britney.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

Daniel97 wrote:
This vivalakayla character here is one of the resident trolls on here with several usernames. It's best too ignore!
I have one username. Only one. But nice try.
vivalakayla

Post by vivalakayla »

kaleykitty87 wrote:Kayla is not a troll and doesn't have multiple usernames! Kayla is a very sweet and knowledgeable person who has helped many people with addresses and autographs, including me. She will tell you the truth and offer her opinion, if you are rude to her, a scammer, or questioning the authenticity of something. Also, many people believe that the Britney autographs are secs. Look at instagram, google, and several people on here. Britney does not sign authentically TTM, besides maybe 1 or 2 authentic promos. Almost 99.9% are signed by Felicia. There's proof that she signs them as well, since she has the exact same handwriting. Kayla got a sec back from Britney and an authentic from Felicia. The Kayla is in the same handwriting except Felicia uses a capital A when she isn't signing for Britney.
Thank you! That Daniel user most likely is jammy dodge, Norma or Norman whatever his name is and a few other usernames that he has. He calls everyone a troll and says they have multiple usernames when really its he that is the troll, posting no successes and has several usernames. He has no business being here except to cause problems.

Whoever thinks that my Felicia auto doesn't match the Brit TTMs they need to brush up on their skills of autograph collecting. Don't blame me for your ignorance :)
lautnerfied

Post by lautnerfied »

Ignorance is bliss, guys who think Brit is really signing these.