Britney Spears Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
HotVegascollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Britney Spears Success

Post by HotVegascollector »

Why does people sit their and say Britney does not sign the TTM, and that all of them are sec. I see this all the time on here. It's hard for me to understand that she does not sign any TTM, what I mean is she must sign some, just because the Vegas poster she signs has just three of the letters of her name maybe she signs like that cause um let me guess she signs millions, of those posters, sorry if it was me I'd be doing the same thing, and I think that is a real autograph signed. I have gotten in person signed by her on the Onyx Tour, and I got a full sig out of her. So to say anything it could be real, and or a sec but I think its real. Just saying, and I don't want 20 thousand lame re-marks as to why it wouldn't.
kaleykitty87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kaleykitty87 »

Umm, this is an old topic and you shouldn't bump it. Well, there is proof that Felicia signed it. Felicia replied to Kayla who wrote to her with her signature, and the personalization had the exact same handwriting as it does on the "Britney" signature. Also, so far I have only seen one authentic reply from Vegas which is an authentic full name Britney promo photo. Everything else has been signed and personalized by Felicia. You can clearly see the difference in the signatures.

This photo belongs to @cafevanillafrappe on instagram.
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by vivalakayla »

kaleykitty87 wrote:Umm, this is an old topic and you shouldn't bump it. Well, there is proof that Felicia signed it. Felicia replied to Kayla who wrote to her with her signature, and the personalization had the exact same handwriting as it does on the "Britney" signature. Also, so far I have only seen one authentic reply from Vegas which is an authentic full name Britney promo photo. Everything else has been signed and personalized by Felicia. You can clearly see the difference in the signatures.

No use, haha. The proof is right there and they refuse to see it. Some users on here just like to argue and say they are authentic. Now they will argue with you that just because the handwriting matches the personalization doesn't mean the sig cannot be real. :roll: Even though, again it is clear the same hand wrote BOTH the personalization and the "signature" and that is Felicia's handwriting. You can find another sample of her handwriting online.

http://imgur.com/t7YeGbU
kaleykitty87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kaleykitty87 »

vivalakayla wrote:
kaleykitty87 wrote:Umm, this is an old topic and you shouldn't bump it. Well, there is proof that Felicia signed it. Felicia replied to Kayla who wrote to her with her signature, and the personalization had the exact same handwriting as it does on the "Britney" signature. Also, so far I have only seen one authentic reply from Vegas which is an authentic full name Britney promo photo. Everything else has been signed and personalized by Felicia. You can clearly see the difference in the signatures.

No use, haha. The proof is right there and they refuse to see it. Some users on here just like to argue and say they are authentic. Now they will argue with you that just because the handwriting matches the personalization doesn't mean the sig cannot be real. :roll: Even though, again it is clear the same hand wrote BOTH the personalization and the "signature" and that is Felicia's handwriting. You can find another sample of her handwriting online.

http://imgur.com/t7YeGbU
Haha, I don't understand why people are so delusional about this. The proof that Felicia signed 99.9% of Britney's autos for over a decade is right there. You have to be SUPER lucky to be one of the 0.1% that gets an authentic signature from her. There have been VERY VERY little authentic signed promo photos from Britney, and sometimes Felicia even signs the promos.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

HotVegascollector wrote:Why does people sit their and say Britney does not sign the TTM, and that all of them are sec. I see this all the time on here. It's hard for me to understand that she does not sign any TTM, what I mean is she must sign some, just because the Vegas poster she signs has just three of the letters of her name maybe she signs like that cause um let me guess she signs millions, of those posters, sorry if it was me I'd be doing the same thing, and I think that is a real autograph signed. I have gotten in person signed by her on the Onyx Tour, and I got a full sig out of her. So to say anything it could be real, and or a sec but I think its real. Just saying, and I don't want 20 thousand lame re-marks as to why it wouldn't.
Well she doesn't sign them LOL so stay in denial if you choose , but you are wrong. Someone (VivaLaKayla) sent to her assistant and her writing matches Brit's "sig" which means it's a SEC. BTW if you don't wanna get '20,000 remarks,' dont comment because it's our prerogative to reply to u. JS.

Britney charges $2525 for a meet and greet and signed poster. Why would people here think that she would give them away for free? smh LOL! .

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 2&t=335095
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Craig911
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Craig911 »

dancingirl1 wrote:
HotVegascollector wrote:Why does people sit their and say Britney does not sign the TTM, and that all of them are sec. I see this all the time on here. It's hard for me to understand that she does not sign any TTM, what I mean is she must sign some, just because the Vegas poster she signs has just three of the letters of her name maybe she signs like that cause um let me guess she signs millions, of those posters, sorry if it was me I'd be doing the same thing, and I think that is a real autograph signed. I have gotten in person signed by her on the Onyx Tour, and I got a full sig out of her. So to say anything it could be real, and or a sec but I think its real. Just saying, and I don't want 20 thousand lame re-marks as to why it wouldn't.
Well she doesn't sign them LOL so stay in denial if you choose , but you are wrong. Someone (VivaLaKayla) sent to her assistant and her writing matches Brit's "sig" which means it's a SEC. BTW if you don't wanna get '20,000 remarks,' dont comment because it's our prerogative to reply to u. JS.

Britney charges $2525 for a meet and greet and signed poster. Why would people here think that she would give them away for free? smh LOL! .

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 2&t=335095
i'm curious dancigirl, how many times have you met britney?
In the end, We all get what we deserve

"YOU ARE THE ANTICHRIST!!"
-anonymous pm
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Craig911 wrote:i'm curious dancigirl, how many times have you met britney?
None actually. I have just been a fan of her since 1998. Unless you live in CA (or @ the moment: Vegas) and happen to "run into her" or buy a meet and greet, it's really hard to meet Britney because her 'people' try and keep her extremely safe and I respect that 100%. Trust me, I'm not gonna walk around this forum and act like I know EVERY sig because iDONT. However when it comes to Britney (and a few other celebs), I do know what I am talking about. IDC if people don't take my advice and they MAY Wanna waste their time, money and stamps, but after a lot of people seeing that Fe's writing matches "Britney's" people are starting to see that in regards to that sig in particularly, I was correct.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
DauntlessTraitor
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DauntlessTraitor »

Uploaded with surfmypictures
Favorite Successes: Walking Dead Cast(IP), Veronica Roth(IP), Rick Riordan(IP), All-American Rejects(IP), X-Men Days of Future Past Cast, Orphan Black Cast
TTM Successes: James and Oliver Phelps, Matthew Lewis, Michael C. Hall, Willem Dafoe, Neil Patrick Harris, Daniel Radcliffe, Toni Collette, Rupert Grint, Miles Teller, Jake Gyllenhaal

@CatlikeaCat on Instagram
Vegascollector4yrs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Vegascollector4yrs »

Whatever I think your a lame so when you meet Britney get her sig so will all know Dancegirl. You, and your lame Ryan side kick. I've googled her sig you got her full sig and the BST sig does it matter. Just because poor Britney has gone through some hard times now she does not sign TTMS only her asst does, and cause they charge 2500 for a meet in greet Britney say fuck the fans at home your a joke and your excuses are as lame as they come.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Vegascollector4yrs wrote:Whatever I think your a lame so when you meet Britney get her sig so will all know Dancegirl. You, and your lame Ryan side kick. I've googled her sig you got her full sig and the BST sig does it matter. Just because poor Britney has gone through some hard times now she does not sign TTMS only her asst does, and cause they charge 2500 for a meet in greet Britney say **** the fans at home your a joke and your excuses are as lame as they come.
LOL okay! What I say, shouldn't bother you. So stay happy with our "success" ;)