Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Shook1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by Shook1 »

I'll start posting my wrestling success's here. I got Matt Hardy back yesterday 2/2 on cards. Took 8 days.

Sent a bunch out over the past 2-3 weeks so I'm hoping to have more to share soon.
gentlevader
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gentlevader »

Is anyone here working on the 2004 TNA Pacific set?
Working on the 2012 TNA Reflexxions set. 2 to go! 97/99 on card autographs so far for the set. Paying high for ones I need to complete it.
Shook1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Shook1 »

Great day for returns today. Got Bob Backlund on 2 cards and a 4x6, Tully Blanchard on a card and Brian Myers AKA Curt Hawkins on 3 cards.

Got a RTS on Larry Zbyszko with the Team Vision address. Has anyone got him recently?
brochester8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brochester8 »

Got back from Sami Zayn today via full sail
TTM Favorites: Badd shango Molly Mountie Cole Arn Kozlov barry Bret Lashley Mickie DreamerBeulah BOrton Ugene Sharkboy Ventura Raven Glacier Buff Maria Conway Snow Outlaws Rico Gangrel Dillion Snitsky Taylor Patriot Tatanka Hector Poffo Smiley Angle Disco saturn zybysko demon asya zman Adnan MVP Terkay Dixie Laroux Santino Whipwreck Goon Y2J Simmons spike sgt rosey bruno pope Streets dean Mosh Goldberg CW Ahmed Cottonwood Spivey Horace Yang Clarence warlord Swagger Axe hbilly croft severn shamrock west keirn onoo cj breeze funaki rowan corbin zayn amore schiavone reks charlotte Hawkins edge brutus graves mojo sasha 2cool Byron crowbar funk ascension shiek Jordan zeb dh eva Hassan jarrett kdog henry Cameron b2 hyatt hideo morales iaukea madusa beyer parker neville rodz cas bull owens daffney balor karagias kizarny pettingill gable asuka pearce blake murphy koko Murdoch hodge Carmella blaze embry dykstra bucks kane droz lynn rollins jtg davidflair hammer albert medusa timwhite trish
The Rev
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by The Rev »

gentlevader wrote:Is anyone here working on the 2004 TNA Pacific set?
I have the set but so far other that the Chris Vaugn certified the only one I have signed is the Simon & Swinger Tag Team Card signed By Simon Diamond but I'm gonna send off some of the others soon
Favorite Autographs: Sting, Kurt Angle, Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner, Booker T, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Scott Hall, Ultimate Warrior, Steve Austin
Most Wanted: Arn Anderson, HHH, Buddy Rogers, Frank Gotch, Randy Savage, Brock Lesnar,
aholmesy44
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by aholmesy44 »

Anyone have an address for Francine Fournier?
gentlevader
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gentlevader »

Ok cool. I am in contact with a guy from Florida who just came across a decent collection of the TNA Pacific set. I purchased 36 cards I didn't have for that set already and he has multiples of quite a few guys.

At first I was a little weary seeing how it's such an oddball set to begin with, but when I received them the autos matched up perfectly to some of the wrestlers I already owned. It's the only set he has and the D'lo Brown. I got from him is dated 2006. If anyone's ever gotten D'lo you know he always puts a year. Well I should say when I got him in person in 2012 he inscribed "2012" under his name.
The Rev wrote:
gentlevader wrote:Is anyone here working on the 2004 TNA Pacific set?
I have the set but so far other that the Chris Vaugn certified the only one I have signed is the Simon & Swinger Tag Team Card signed By Simon Diamond but I'm gonna send off some of the others soon
Working on the 2012 TNA Reflexxions set. 2 to go! 97/99 on card autographs so far for the set. Paying high for ones I need to complete it.
The Rev

Post by The Rev »

Quick Question does anyone know If TNA still handout fanmail because I have a couple of people I want to send to via TNA.

If they do here's what I'll be sending out:

Hector Guerrero (Via P.O Box)
Johnny Devine
Team 3D
Lance Hoyt
Hernandez
B.G. James
Tully Blanchard
Terry Taylor
Favorite Autographs: Sting, Kurt Angle, Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner, Booker T, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Scott Hall, Ultimate Warrior, Steve Austin
Most Wanted: Arn Anderson, HHH, Buddy Rogers, Frank Gotch, Randy Savage, Brock Lesnar,
Hardcore42187
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hardcore42187 »

Anyone happen to have that Vladimir Kozlov address lying around? I've searched this thread up and down and can't find it.

Thanks in advance
Collector of
Bray Wyatt/Husky Harris Cards
Signed Wrestling Trading Cards
Signed LA Dodgers and Notre Dame trading cards

I also collect wrestling cards. If you have extras, hit me up and we'll trade.
Hardcore42187
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hardcore42187 »

The Rev wrote:Quick Question does anyone know If TNA still handout fanmail because I have a couple of people I want to send to via TNA.

If they do here's what I'll be sending out:

Hector Guerrero (Via P.O Box)
Johnny Devine
Team 3D
Lance Hoyt
Hernandez
B.G. James
Tully Blanchard
Terry Taylor
I've got about 12 out c/o TNA that have been out over a year now. Mailed them out in July of last year and haven't gotten a single one back. Here's who I sent to
Dixie Carter
Eric Young
Mr Anderson
Samoa Joe
Jeff Jarrett
Earl Hebner
Jeremy Borash
Traci Brooks
Christopher Daniels
Hernandez
Collector of
Bray Wyatt/Husky Harris Cards
Signed Wrestling Trading Cards
Signed LA Dodgers and Notre Dame trading cards

I also collect wrestling cards. If you have extras, hit me up and we'll trade.