Dascha Polanco (Daya on OITNB) Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
caitlinrosee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Dascha Polanco (Daya on OITNB) Success!

Post by caitlinrosee »

Sent: LOR, SASE, 4x6 to the address in the database for Orange is the New Black on 6/17
Received: My 4x6 signed and personalized as well as a handwritten note from Ms. Polanco on 8/4. My letter talked about my father, who has been in prison for the past year or so, and her note touches on that. I honestly almost cried when I opened it. How unbelievably sweet of her to have not only actually read my letter but to respond to it so personally.
Uploaded with surfmypictures
Most Wanted: BMW/GMW Cast (Have: Topanga*; Harley Keiner*, Maya Hart, MISTER FEENY, Dean Bolander), OUAT & OUATiW cast (Have: Charming, Jefferson*, Elsa* x2, Anna* x2, Peter Pan, EMMA SWAN, Robin Hood*, Zelena*, Prince Philip, White Rabbit, Jabberwocky, Belle, Rumple, SNOW WHITE*), The Office cast (Have: Jim*, Pam*x2, Dwight*, Creed*, Phyllis*, David Wallace*, Oscar, Ryan, Nellie, Pete, Penny Beesly), Original Degrassi:TNG Cast (with some extras who came later but who I really liked)(Have: Craig*, Angela/Tori, Sean, Peter, Manny, JT, Jane), Gossip Girl cast (Have: Dan Humphrey*, Juliet Sharp*, Agnes Andrews*), Orange is the New Black cast (Have: Daya, Piper, Yoga Jones, Morello, Gloria), Teen Wolf cast (Have: Scott McCall*, Peter Hale*, Kira*, Sheriff Stilinski*x2; Melissa McCall*; Lydia*; Derek x2*; Coach*; Ethan*; Chris Argent x3*x; Victoria Argent x2*; Jennifer Blake*; Liam), The Flash cast (Have: Iris, Caitlin, Eddie, Dr. Wells)

* - At least one IP.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Dascha Polanco (Daya on OITNB) Success!

Post by admin »

Hi caitlinrosee :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Dascha Polanco
"Orange is the New Black - Season 3" (Until Nov 17 2014)
Kaufman Astoria Studios
34-12 36th Street
Astoria, NY 11106
USA

{star} Dascha Polanco on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
baconandeggs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by baconandeggs »

Congrats! {up} That's awesome that she wrote you back with that note. I'm sure that she appreciated your note too and for sharing what you've been going through!
R_Sonski89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by R_Sonski89 »

Just a few questions. Thanks for your time.
What address did you send your fan mail to?
Did you have to send anything specific (ie pre-post aged envelope) for get the photo?
What was the general basis of your letter aside from the thing about your father. By the way that's really brave.
Thanks again
Criki
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Criki »

Amazing success!!! I'm willing to send a few cast members letters this week!!!