Cameron Diaz Success!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
northvscart
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Cameron Diaz Success!!

Post by northvscart »

I have always been on the fence about these.

And not trying to diss any user, but @normanbotts, I don't always agree with dancingrl1, but he's right about those two things. If you didn't see it signed yourself you can't be sure. Really the only ones I'm sure about other then my IP's are when I get my q&a's back filled out or a personal note. Most others I'm atleast mildly skeptical about because you have to be in this hobby. We could have some really amazing secretarial autographs an not know it.

And he's also right about IP autographs differing from TTM's sometimes. I've gotten probable authentic signatures from several people ttm that I also have IP's from that either I obtained or got from a friend/reputable dealer, because depending where it's signed and how much time they take with it, IP's can be very sloppy. I have a Miley Cyrus that looks nothing like her authentic known TTM's or book signings, but it's 100% genuine and looks like some other IP's.

You really never know man. I wish everyone on this board would stop dissing other users and just be polite and helpful, I've visited this forum for years and its sad that its been a place to hurl insults and diss others autographs, whether real or not. What happened to HELPING people with their responses on whether they're real or not? Rather then dissing and calling them an idiot for sending. It's bothersome to read yet the sort of trainwreck you can't look away from.

Friend to all on this board.
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessemcluv »

^ user above, thank you. My opinions of everything

Whether it's authentic or not, each eprson will have there opinion so let them enjoy it.
If the receiver is happy, let 'em be.
^Thanks to -Lil1- for the signature!!!!
Most Wanted: Samuel Jackson, Elizabeth Gillies, John Goodman, John Lasseter, Tsubasa English Dub Cast, Tom Hanks
Favorites: Big Time Rush {IP}, Jason Aldean, Demi Lovato, Danielle Campbell, Munro Chambers, Devon Bostick, Billy Crystal

Current Collections: Toy Story, Disney Princess, Pixar Animators, Tsubasa (English Dub) Cast

Recent Received: N/A
Recent Sent: Nancy Cartwright, 7.12.14
Check my website!!! jmlxautographs.webs.com <- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! (Will be updated with new autographs soon!)
Ipnugraha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ipnugraha »

northvscart wrote:I have always been on the fence about these.

And not trying to diss any user, but @normanbotts, I don't always agree with dancingrl1, but he's right about those two things. If you didn't see it signed yourself you can't be sure. Really the only ones I'm sure about other then my IP's are when I get my q&a's back filled out or a personal note. Most others I'm atleast mildly skeptical about because you have to be in this hobby. We could have some really amazing secretarial autographs an not know it.

And he's also right about IP autographs differing from TTM's sometimes. I've gotten probable authentic signatures from several people ttm that I also have IP's from that either I obtained or got from a friend/reputable dealer, because depending where it's signed and how much time they take with it, IP's can be very sloppy. I have a Miley Cyrus that looks nothing like her authentic known TTM's or book signings, but it's 100% genuine and looks like some other IP's.

You really never know man. I wish everyone on this board would stop dissing other users and just be polite and helpful, I've visited this forum for years and its sad that its been a place to hurl insults and diss others autographs, whether real or not. What happened to HELPING people with their responses on whether they're real or not? Rather then dissing and calling them an idiot for sending. It's bothersome to read yet the sort of trainwreck you can't look away from.

I agree with you
Please Check & Like my Facebook page ;). Thx.
Facebook page: S&E Autographs
https://www.facebook.com/SEAutographs?ref=bookmarks
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

northvscart wrote:I have always been on the fence about these.

IA as well :D
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
TexasHoosier
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TexasHoosier »

Well said!
Favorite Autographs: Fred (Mr.) Rogers, Jackie Chan, Dick Van Dyke, Bill Murray, Michael J. Fox, Tony Dungy, Peyton Manning

Most Wanted: Jim Carrey