Contact

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
jonathan 007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Contact

Post by jonathan 007 »

:D :roll: PLEASE ADD ME RICHARD HAMMOND I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU ADD ME AT EMAIL: jonathan.aliwarga@gmail.com
Note: i don't have a signature cause i am 11 turning to 12
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Contact

Post by jessemcluv »

what?
^Thanks to -Lil1- for the signature!!!!
Most Wanted: Samuel Jackson, Elizabeth Gillies, John Goodman, John Lasseter, Tsubasa English Dub Cast, Tom Hanks
Favorites: Big Time Rush {IP}, Jason Aldean, Demi Lovato, Danielle Campbell, Munro Chambers, Devon Bostick, Billy Crystal

Current Collections: Toy Story, Disney Princess, Pixar Animators, Tsubasa (English Dub) Cast

Recent Received: N/A
Recent Sent: Nancy Cartwright, 7.12.14
Check my website!!! jmlxautographs.webs.com <- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! (Will be updated with new autographs soon!)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Baggiebubs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Baggiebubs »

Yeah I added you hen you ask when I go on holiday and come around mine and rob me how about I have ur address's ans kick ass to death
jonathan 007 wrote::D :roll: PLEASE ADD ME RICHARD HAMMOND I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU ADD ME AT EMAIL: jonathan.aliwarga@gmail.com
Note: i don't have a signature cause i am 11 turning to 12
jonathan 007
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jonathan 007 »

Baggiebubs:Yeah I added you hen you ask when I go on holiday and come around mine and rob me how about I have ur address's ans kick ass to death.

Well first i did not ob you since i was form a another country and i am just 11 turning to 12 soon baggiebubs and BAGGIEBUBS if there was this guy that rob you using my email inform me please.