Cameron Diaz Success!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
TexasHoosier
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Cameron Diaz Success!!

Post by TexasHoosier »

Really happy with this one!

Sent Letter, SASE, and 2 photos to Cameron Diaz on approx 6/15/14 to the address in the database. Received BOTH photos back signed and personalized on 7/28/14.

Favorite Autographs: Fred (Mr.) Rogers, Jackie Chan, Dick Van Dyke, Bill Murray, Michael J. Fox, Tony Dungy, Peyton Manning

Most Wanted: Jim Carrey
admin
Site Admin

Re: Cameron Diaz Success!!

Post by admin »

Hi TexasHoosier :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Cameron Diaz
14320 Ventura Blvd.
Suite 636
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
USA

{star} Cameron Diaz on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
jessemcluv
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jessemcluv »

She's gorgeous! Nice success.
^Thanks to -Lil1- for the signature!!!!
Most Wanted: Samuel Jackson, Elizabeth Gillies, John Goodman, John Lasseter, Tsubasa English Dub Cast, Tom Hanks
Favorites: Big Time Rush {IP}, Jason Aldean, Demi Lovato, Danielle Campbell, Munro Chambers, Devon Bostick, Billy Crystal

Current Collections: Toy Story, Disney Princess, Pixar Animators, Tsubasa (English Dub) Cast

Recent Received: N/A
Recent Sent: Nancy Cartwright, 7.12.14
Check my website!!! jmlxautographs.webs.com <- UNDER CONSTRUCTION!! (Will be updated with new autographs soon!)
jhendrix
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jhendrix »

wow congrats! ;)
username_removed
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by username_removed »

Congratulations!!
Favourite Celebrities I've Met:
Katy Perry, Cheryl Cole, The Saturdays, Justin Bieber, Amanda Seyfried, Taylor Momsen, Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt, Sharon Osbourne, The Wanted, Katie Price, Ashley Roberts, Rylan Clark, One Direction, Cher Lloyd, Sam Bailey, Amanda Holden, Alan Carr, Russell Kane

Celebrities I Hope To Meet:
Britney Spears, Kelly Clarkson, Enrique Iglesias, Justin Timberlake, Nicki Minaj, Cheryl Cole *again*, Cameron Diaz, Channing Tatum, Lea Michele, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Nicola Roberts, Naomi Campbell, David Tennant, Matt Smith, Ryan Reynolds, The Vamps, Elyar Fox

Other Celebrity Experiences:
My friend got me a video message from David Walliams!
Birthday shoutout from The Vamps on their live Twitcam!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

I wanna know SO BAD if these are real or not lol.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Normanbotts
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Normanbotts »

dancingirl1 wrote:I wanna know SO BAD if these are real or not lol.
Well considering her in person signature and heart that she does are completely different it's not too difficult too work it out is it???? :roll: dumb ass. Lol.
NB
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Normanbotts wrote:Well considering her in person signature and heart that she does are completely different it's not too difficult too work it out is it???? :roll: dumb ass. Lol.
Like EVERYONE here says "if you didn't see her sign it, you don't know that 100%" Dumb Ass :D
Also "some people sign different IP and TTM" they also say. lol.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Normanbotts
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Normanbotts »

dancingirl1 wrote:
Normanbotts wrote:Well considering her in person signature and heart that she does are completely different it's not too difficult too work it out is it???? :roll: dumb ass. Lol.
Like EVERYONE here says "if you didn't see her sign it, you don't know that 100%" Dumb Ass :D
Also "some people sign different IP and TTM" they also say. lol.
Yepp but they all tell you the same thing when we are discussing Spears, swift and Gomez etc but you argue all the same and won't have it. Lmao :lol:
NB
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Normanbotts wrote:Yepp but they all tell you the same thing when we are discussing Spears, swift and Gomez etc but you argue all the same and won't have it. Lmao :lol:
Because my statements about Spears, Taylor and Selena are my opinions. Just like Diaz. And furthermore, I let people say whatever THEY want. However I will say what's on my mind and either get it checked it and etc... So deal. {up} lmfao.