Dirk Nowitzki Success (Dallas Mavericks)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
stefman630
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Dirk Nowitzki Success (Dallas Mavericks)

Post by stefman630 »

Sent to the addy in the database, got my card signed in two and a half weeks by Dirk. Thanks Dirk!

Card:

Envelope:

Last Success: Heath Miller
Sports Autos: Heath Miller, Bob Kraft, Devin McCourty, Bradley Beal, Robert Kraft, Shawn Marion, Tyson Chandler, John Harbaugh, Anderson Varejao, Rodney Stuckey, Gordon Hayward, Deron Williams(X3), Adam Vinatieri, Robert Parrish, Michael Jordan(PP?), Dee Brown, Gwen Jorgensen, George Hill(PP), Dirk Niwitzki, Mardy Collins, Paul George(PP), Ray Rice.
Celeb Autos: The Fanning Sisters, Nathan Kress, Ariana Grade, Shaun White, Jim O'Heir, Brendon Urie, Gabe Saporta(X3)
Waiting For: Taj Gibson, Aldon Smith, Kirk Hinrich, Calvin Johnson Jr., Adam West, Flea, Rudy Gay, and A TON More!
Most Wanted: Flea, Tom Brady and any Patriots, Barry Sanders, Morrissey, Hayley Williams and Paramore, John Wall, Chiddy, Tyler The Creator, Childish Gambino, Bud Gaugh, Damian Lillard, Eric Clapton, Dave Grohl, Krist Novocelic, any Survivor Castaways, and ?uestlove. Any and all help appriciated, PM me and we can talk.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Dirk Nowitzki Success

Post by admin »

Hi stefman630 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

Dirk Nowitzki
Dallas Mavericks
American Airlines Center
2500 Victory Avenue
Dallas, TX 75219
USA

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Dirk Nowitzki on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

{star} Dallas Mavericks on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Baseball / Basketball / Football Free Fan Package Addresses

Fanmail 8)
kylemaj5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Dirk Nowitzki Success (Dallas Mavericks)

Post by kylemaj5 »

wow great success!
stefman630
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stefman630 »

kylemaj5 wrote:wow great success!
Thanks! Dirk is just a top notch guy to his fans, I wish more players were like that, but hey, at least Dirk is!
Sports Autos: Heath Miller, Bob Kraft, Devin McCourty, Bradley Beal, Robert Kraft, Shawn Marion, Tyson Chandler, John Harbaugh, Anderson Varejao, Rodney Stuckey, Gordon Hayward, Deron Williams(X3), Adam Vinatieri, Robert Parrish, Michael Jordan(PP?), Dee Brown, Gwen Jorgensen, George Hill(PP), Dirk Niwitzki, Mardy Collins, Paul George(PP), Ray Rice.
Celeb Autos: The Fanning Sisters, Nathan Kress, Ariana Grade, Shaun White, Jim O'Heir, Brendon Urie, Gabe Saporta(X3)
Waiting For: Taj Gibson, Aldon Smith, Kirk Hinrich, Calvin Johnson Jr., Adam West, Flea, Rudy Gay, and A TON More!
Most Wanted: Flea, Tom Brady and any Patriots, Barry Sanders, Morrissey, Hayley Williams and Paramore, John Wall, Chiddy, Tyler The Creator, Childish Gambino, Bud Gaugh, Damian Lillard, Eric Clapton, Dave Grohl, Krist Novocelic, any Survivor Castaways, and ?uestlove. Any and all help appriciated, PM me and we can talk.
Ipnugraha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ipnugraha »

Dirk is and has always been a class act in terms of fans relation. I used to live in Dallas and had a chance to meet Dirk more than once. He always spend time to sign autographs for his fans and interact to his fans too.

Honestly, his TTM autographs are way better than In person. If you met him in Person, he only signed with "D" instead. I have gotten him thru separate events, Dallas Mavericks Autograph Session and Radio Show. Yours match with the one that I gotten at autograph session. Congrats again for the success, and hopefully more and more NBA players could follow his path.
Please Check & Like my Facebook page ;). Thx.
Facebook page: S&E Autographs
https://www.facebook.com/SEAutographs?ref=bookmarks
stefman630
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stefman630 »

Ipnugraha wrote:Dirk is and has always been a class act in terms of fans relation. I used to live in Dallas and had a chance to meet Dirk more than once. He always spend time to sign autographs for his fans and interact to his fans too.

Honestly, his TTM autographs are way better than In person. If you met him in Person, he only signed with "D" instead. I have gotten him thru separate events, Dallas Mavericks Autograph Session and Radio Show. Yours match with the one that I gotten at autograph session. Congrats again for the success, and hopefully more and more NBA players could follow his path.
That's so cool! Most players are either good IP or good TTM, but Dirk is at a whole other level.