Arrow Season 3 Via Venue

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
hardc0remarv3lfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Arrow Season 3 Via Venue

Post by hardc0remarv3lfan »

Hi all,

I am a fan of the TV show "Arrow" and I recently saw that they are filming season 3 starting July 9th. If anyone could provide an address that would be awesome!! Thank you!!
AUTOGRAPHS COLLECTED:
Tom Hiddleston, RDJ, Ian Mckellen, Norman Reedus, Cast of Agents of SHIELD (with Jed and Joss Whedon as well!), Lights (IP <3 :D), Wayne Gretzky (IP), Rich Peverly (IP)

Most Recent:
Tom Hiddleston
hardc0remarv3lfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Arrow Season 3 Via Venue

Post by hardc0remarv3lfan »

admin wrote:Hi :)

http://www.fanmail.biz/113729.html

Fanmail 8)
Thanks so much!! :D
AUTOGRAPHS COLLECTED:
Tom Hiddleston, RDJ, Ian Mckellen, Norman Reedus, Cast of Agents of SHIELD (with Jed and Joss Whedon as well!), Lights (IP <3 :D), Wayne Gretzky (IP), Rich Peverly (IP)

Most Recent:
Tom Hiddleston
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Arrow Season 3 Via Venue

Post by evenstar5 »

Please post if you have a success!! I tried Stephen Amell twice and didn't get a response. :( I may try again this season just because though....one never knows! Good luck to you! {up}
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D