Best Autographers?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
TexasHoosier
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Best Autographers?

Post by TexasHoosier »

I am curious to know who you guys have found to be the "best" autographers. Best may mean they are the most likely to respond, or respond quickly, or perhaps even write a note on the photo they send. Whatever "best" means to you, who do you consider to be the best, and why?

Look forward to reading what everyone thinks!
Nick
Favorite Autographs: Fred (Mr.) Rogers, Jackie Chan, Dick Van Dyke, Bill Murray, Michael J. Fox, Tony Dungy, Peyton Manning

Most Wanted: Jim Carrey
lehah
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Best Autographers?

Post by lehah »

Author Chuck Palahniuk (Fight Club) not only replied to my letter with a two page reply but also sent me a box full of dollar store fun and two signed CDs.
TexasHoosier
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TexasHoosier »

Wow, that's awesome!!! What a cool response! Thanks for sharing!
Favorite Autographs: Fred (Mr.) Rogers, Jackie Chan, Dick Van Dyke, Bill Murray, Michael J. Fox, Tony Dungy, Peyton Manning

Homer_S
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Homer_S »

KISS guitarist Tommy Thayer and drummer Eric Singer!
sonicsam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sonicsam »

Sebastian Stan wrote a letter back on my 8 x 10. <3
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by capmonte »

James Earl Jones signs anything for everyone.

One of my best successes was voice actor Eric Loomis, who played Iron Man in Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Not only did he sign my 2 trading cards, he also sent a 2-page handwritten letter. Josh Keaton, from Green Lantern: the Animated Series, also wrote me a 1-page letter. A lot of these voice actors are super guys.
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
TexasHoosier
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TexasHoosier »

Very cool, thanks for sharing guys! Yesterday, for the first time, I got a book from someone when requesting an autograph. I was trying to get S. Truett Cathy (founder of Chick-Fil-A) to send an autographed pic, and while his sec said that he did not have any autographed pics, they sent me his book, "How Did You Do It, Truett?", which I thought was cool. Wish he would have signed it though! :/

Ipnugraha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ipnugraha »

I would say Dirk Nowitzki of Dallas Mavericks. He was great to fans and he signed everything TTM. That was a nice gesture for an All Star and future Hall of Famer.

Also, the late Coach John Wooden of UCLA, he sent an additional signed picture of him and a signed business card of him. RIP Coach.
Please Check & Like my Facebook page ;). Thx.
Facebook page: S&E Autographs
https://www.facebook.com/SEAutographs?ref=bookmarks