Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
summerraefan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by summerraefan »

Hey guys i havent posted in a little bit but i have recently got back from curt hawkins, he signed 3 trading cards for me. And i also got tyler breeze back via wwe performance center and got him to sign 2 cards. I saw someone had a success from charlotte and was wondering if she would still sign even though now she is a champion. And i sent out a little while ago to chris masters on 2 trading cards and 1 topps platinum card. And i was going to ask anyone where they print 8'10s from? Because ive been thinking justto go to office max, but i want to send mickie james 2 but dont know if anyone has her on an 8'10. Thanks so muchhh
Ariel, ODB, Awesome Kong x2, Kharma, Kelly Kelly x3, Alicia Fox x2, Torrie Wilson, Eva Marie, Emma, Lana, Beth Phoenix, Paige, Charlotte, Summer Rae, Michelle McCool, Nikki Bella, Brie Bella, Layla, Cameron x4, Sasha Banks x2, Aksana, Rosa Mendes x2, Tamina Snuka, Natalya, Gail Kim x2, Maryse, Jillian Hall, Cherry, Angelina Love x3, Molly Holly x8, Mickie James x3, Brooke Tessmacher, Bushwacker Luke x3, Tito Santana, Curt Hawkins x3, Tyler Reks, Jack Swagger x8, Ted Dibiase, Evan Bourne, Hornswoggle x5, Santino Marella x4, Jim Ross x3, Konnor O'Brian x4, Erick Rowan x3, Michael Cole x4, Teddy Long x6, Tyler Breeze x2, Hulk Hogan x2, Bret "the Hitman" Hart x6, "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan, Sonjay Dutt, B. Brian Blair, Jimmy Hart, Kenny and Mikey (aka 2/5 of the Spirit Squad), Channing Tatum, Chelsea Handler x2, Sam Claflin x3, Milla Jovovich, Karan Brar, Britney Furlan, AnnaSophia Robb.

Favorite Autograph: Summer Rae
Most Wanted Autograph: Alexa Bliss
brochester8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brochester8 »

It was me that got back from Charlotte. I'm sure she'd still sign even though she's NXT Divas Champion. It took about 2 months so be patient with her. I would send her a reminder every few weeks that way she would remember to pick it up at the PC.
TTM Favorites: Badd shango Molly Mountie Cole Arn Kozlov barry Bret Lashley Mickie DreamerBeulah BOrton Ugene Sharkboy Ventura Raven Glacier Buff Maria Conway Snow Outlaws Rico Gangrel Dillion Snitsky Taylor Patriot Tatanka Hector Poffo Smiley Angle Disco saturn zybysko demon asya zman Adnan MVP Terkay Dixie Laroux Santino Whipwreck Goon Y2J Simmons spike sgt rosey bruno pope Streets dean Mosh Goldberg CW Ahmed Cottonwood Spivey Horace Yang Clarence warlord Swagger Axe hbilly croft severn shamrock west keirn onoo cj breeze funaki rowan corbin zayn amore schiavone reks charlotte Hawkins edge brutus graves mojo sasha 2cool Byron crowbar funk ascension shiek Jordan zeb dh eva Hassan jarrett kdog henry Cameron b2 hyatt hideo morales iaukea madusa beyer parker neville rodz cas bull owens daffney balor karagias kizarny pettingill gable asuka pearce blake murphy koko Murdoch hodge Carmella blaze embry dykstra bucks kane droz lynn rollins jtg davidflair hammer albert medusa timwhite trish
cpurish
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cpurish »

Mailed out to JoJo Offerman and Charlotte via the PC this morning. Hope I get them back!
TTM- Mickie,Charlotte,Sasha,Stratus,Molly,Eva,Summer,Cameron,JoJo,Emma,Royce,Rose,Carter,Billie,Tessmacher,Bliss,Jax,Becky,Race,Black,Corbin,Stanford,Balor,Henry,Animal,Volkoff,Muraco,Colter,Backlund,Bruno,Lawler,Hornswoggle,Hawkins,Blanchard,English,Tensai,Hart,DDP,Steamboat,Rollins,Roberts,Sheik,Young,Zbyszko,Regal,Luke,Amore,Daniels,Kozlov,Malenko,Duggan,Morrison,Funaki,Funk,Styles,Dreamer,Orton,Godfather,Papa Shango,Dawson,Wilder,Dillinger,Gunn,Pope,Angle,Swagger,Jordan,Prichard,Neville,Blake,Konnor,M.Cole,Vito,Bourne,Cesaro,Orndorff,Rowan,Cannon,Santino,Murphy,Hardy,Sky,Koko,Samoa Joe,Dempsey,Fulton,Kalisto,Carlito,Ryback,Reks,Breeze,Viktor,Rawley,Road Dogg,Gable,Hogan,Miz,Long,Santana,Booker,Dibiase,Graves,Hillbilly Jim,Ross,No Way Jose,Watson,DH Smith,Fuentes,Morgan,Sags,Anderson,Smiley,B.Hart,ODB,Wuertz,Tatanka,Moon,Strong,Cross,Ciampa,Gargano,Heenan,Aries,Ranallo,Thorne,Miller,Saxton,Ruby,Chioda,Laith,Young,Kaitlyn,Ohno,TJP,Black,Rome,Serena,Kendrick,Paige,Dana,Wolfe,KnightJTG
vlbarnett
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vlbarnett »

I tried to get the Bella Twins autograph using their NicoleandBrianna.com San Diego address and got a RTS. :cry: Anybody know another address I can try?
foreverandaday
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by foreverandaday »

Not sure if it works on sending anything to the return address i got it at but got Jarrett today might try the address just to try it out and see if you can cand anything to get digned or find a way to find that info out. Was gonna get the Jeff and Karen together but i have her signed as Karen Angle so im happy with just Jeff
Trading Card Full Base Sets being worked on:

TNA Reflexxions 2012 : 38 of 99
WWE Restricted Access 2006: 14 of 71
TNA Xtreme 2010 : 39 of 99
TNA Impact 2009: 33 of 99
TNA Glory 2013: 6 of 99
TNA Cross The Line 2008 : 26 of 99
TNA Tenacious 2012 : 41 of 99
TNA Live 2013 : 16 of 99
SAJOVIE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SAJOVIE »

Will be going to huge show here in july would be willing to help if any body needs these guys would prefer flats easier t carry but will do others also looking for unsigned figures of a few i would buy or trade if any has any extras looking for goldberg nash hall lita candice and tessmacker

here is list on who is comming to phoenix link to sight for indiv prices you just add 5.00 per order (not per item or per person per order)
5 spots each

Goldberg
flair
edge
Bret hart
Kevin Nash
Scott hall
xpac
Robbie e
Candice Michelle
Lita
Brooke Adams ( ms tessmacher)
Taryn Terrel (tiffany)
Victoria
maria
http://clickjabwrestling.com/phoenix.php
Last edited by SAJOVIE on Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hardcore42187
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hardcore42187 »

For everyone that has been posting that King Jerry Lawler has stopped ttm'ing, I mailed the following cards of him out on March 13,2014; 2002 Fleer Royal Rumble base, 2x 2013 Topps base and a 2014 Topps base. Got all 4 back signed "King" Jerry Lawler in silver sharpie yesterday. So he's still signing, it just takes a while. 82 days this time. If I'm not mistaken when I got him ttm a couple of years ago it took a little over 6 months.

Thank you very much King.
Collector of
Bray Wyatt/Husky Harris Cards
Signed Wrestling Trading Cards
Signed LA Dodgers and Notre Dame trading cards

I also collect wrestling cards. If you have extras, hit me up and we'll trade.
The Rev
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by The Rev »

Okay I've been collecting wrestling autographs for a while now and right now Im trying to collect all the members of the wrestling group the four horsemen I want to know if anyone has addresses for the members excluding Bryan Pillman, Curt Hennig and Chris Benoit as all of them are dead. Here's the list of the members who i cant find addresses for ,Ole Anderson, James J. Dillon, Barry Windham, Paul Roma, Sting, Sid Vicious, Jeff Jarret, Lex Luger Please let me know if you have a current address for them, also does anyone know if the addresses for Ric Arn, and Tully here on fanmail are still good
Favorite Autographs: Sting, Kurt Angle, Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner, Booker T, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Scott Hall, Ultimate Warrior, Steve Austin
Most Wanted: Arn Anderson, HHH, Buddy Rogers, Frank Gotch, Randy Savage, Brock Lesnar,
brochester8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brochester8 »

The Rev wrote:Okay I've been collecting wrestling autographs for a while now and right now Im trying to collect all the members of the wrestling group the four horsemen I want to know if anyone has addresses for the members excluding Bryan Pillman, Curt Hennig and Chris Benoit as all of them are dead. Here's the list of the members who i cant find addresses for ,Ole Anderson, James J. Dillon, Barry Windham, Paul Roma, Sting, Sid Vicious, Jeff Jarret, Lex Luger Please let me know if you have a current address for them, also does anyone know if the addresses for Ric Arn, and Tully here on fanmail are still good
JJ Dillion is:
James Morrison
74 Malvern Ln, Apt 5
Smyrna, GA 19977

Paul Roma is:
Paul Centropani
PO Box 6161
Bridgeport, CT 06606

Tully Blanchard
922 Serenade Dr
San Antonio, TX 78213-1335

Arn Anderson is:
Martin Lunde
10520 Synyates Rd
Charlotte, NC 28270

With Arn I got a success but I've never seen anyone else in a long time. I think with him he reads the fanmail but doesn't normally sign. I think I got lucky because I sent him a Ole/Arn photo already signed by Ole and he signed it for me and sent it back since it was already signed. Other than that I have also sent just a card with that photo and then on another occasion and I didn't get those back. Maybe you will get lucky though.
TTM Favorites: Badd shango Molly Mountie Cole Arn Kozlov barry Bret Lashley Mickie DreamerBeulah BOrton Ugene Sharkboy Ventura Raven Glacier Buff Maria Conway Snow Outlaws Rico Gangrel Dillion Snitsky Taylor Patriot Tatanka Hector Poffo Smiley Angle Disco saturn zybysko demon asya zman Adnan MVP Terkay Dixie Laroux Santino Whipwreck Goon Y2J Simmons spike sgt rosey bruno pope Streets dean Mosh Goldberg CW Ahmed Cottonwood Spivey Horace Yang Clarence warlord Swagger Axe hbilly croft severn shamrock west keirn onoo cj breeze funaki rowan corbin zayn amore schiavone reks charlotte Hawkins edge brutus graves mojo sasha 2cool Byron crowbar funk ascension shiek Jordan zeb dh eva Hassan jarrett kdog henry Cameron b2 hyatt hideo morales iaukea madusa beyer parker neville rodz cas bull owens daffney balor karagias kizarny pettingill gable asuka pearce blake murphy koko Murdoch hodge Carmella blaze embry dykstra bucks kane droz lynn rollins jtg davidflair hammer albert medusa timwhite trish
The Rev

Post by The Rev »

brochester8 wrote:
The Rev wrote:Okay I've been collecting wrestling autographs for a while now and right now Im trying to collect all the members of the wrestling group the four horsemen I want to know if anyone has addresses for the members excluding Bryan Pillman, Curt Hennig and Chris Benoit as all of them are dead. Here's the list of the members who i cant find addresses for ,Ole Anderson, James J. Dillon, Barry Windham, Paul Roma, Sting, Sid Vicious, Jeff Jarret, Lex Luger Please let me know if you have a current address for them, also does anyone know if the addresses for Ric Arn, and Tully here on fanmail are still good
JJ Dillion is:
James Morrison
74 Malvern Ln, Apt 5
Smyrna, GA 19977

Paul Roma is:
Paul Centropani
PO Box 6161
Bridgeport, CT 06606

Tully Blanchard
922 Serenade Dr
San Antonio, TX 78213-1335

Arn Anderson is:
Martin Lunde
10520 Synyates Rd
Charlotte, NC 28270

With Arn I got a success but I've never seen anyone else in a long time. I think with him he reads the fanmail but doesn't normally sign. I think I got lucky because I sent him a Ole/Arn photo already signed by Ole and he signed it for me and sent it back since it was already signed. Other than that I have also sent just a card with that photo and then on another occasion and I didn't get those back. Maybe you will get lucky though.
thank you very much and I found an address for Malenko:

Dean Malenko
713 LaFayette Place
Lutz,FL

so does anyone have an address for Mongo McMichael or is anyone going to a show Ole Anderson will be signing at?
Favorite Autographs: Sting, Kurt Angle, Kevin Nash, Scott Steiner, Booker T, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Scott Hall, Ultimate Warrior, Steve Austin
Most Wanted: Arn Anderson, HHH, Buddy Rogers, Frank Gotch, Randy Savage, Brock Lesnar,