Tim Tebow Real or not

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
wesg1231
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Tim Tebow Real or not

Post by wesg1231 »

Tim Tebow is this real or not i read that most of these are pp but i never saw the back with the sig postcard

Uploaded with surfmypictures

Tim Tebow Foundation
2220 County Road 210 W
Suite 108, PMB 317
Jacksonville, FL 32259
USA
Last edited by wesg1231 on Sat May 17, 2014 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
kingstarsports
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Tim Tebow Real or not

Post by kingstarsports »

Photo link is no good. Nobody will be able to give an opinion unless the link to the photo works. Try to fix the link and I am sure you will get some honest opinions on your photo. Congrats on your Tim Tebow success either way
My collection is large and mainly focused on Sports

Just a Few of My Most Recent Successes: Jaromir Jagr (Hockey Player), Sidney Crosby (Hockey Player), Wade Boggs (Retired N.Y. Yankees), Greg Maddux (Retired Baseball Pitcher), Jimmy Key (Retired Baseball Pitcher), Chad Pennington (Retired Football QB), Niles Paul (Wash. Redskins WR), Andy Benes (Retired Baseball Player), Danny Tartabull (Retired N.Y. Yankee), Sterling Sharpe (Retired Green Bay Packers), Jeff George (Retired NFL), Derek Redmond (Olympic Runner)

Autographs Currently Waiting On: Geno Smith (N.Y. Jets), Marshall Faulk (Retired St. Louis Rams), Charles Mann (Retired Wash. Redskins), B.J. Surhoff (Retired Balt. Orioles), Kathryn Thornton (Astronaut)

Fanmail.biz ROCKS! Thanks so much to everyone who contributes to this database! Except for the "HATERS"!
wesg1231
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wesg1231 »

kingstarsports wrote:Photo link is no good. Nobody will be able to give an opinion unless the link to the photo works. Try to fix the link and I am sure you will get some honest opinions on your photo. Congrats on your Tim Tebow success either way
all fixed
wesg1231
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wesg1231 »

kingstarsports wrote:Photo link is no good. Nobody will be able to give an opinion unless the link to the photo works. Try to fix the link and I am sure you will get some honest opinions on your photo. Congrats on your Tim Tebow success either way
i saw you have many sport autographs , do you have any from NY Mets or Jets i am waiting on a few jet players and met players. I have received one from rex ryan
kingstarsports

Post by kingstarsports »

wesg1231 wrote:
i saw you have many sport autographs , do you have any from NY Mets or Jets i am waiting on a few jet players and met players. I have received one from rex ryan

Yes I have many sports autographs, Unfortunately I have no N.Y. Mets and no Jets either. I am waiting on Geno Smith from the Jets but I have been waiting for like atleast 6 months. I was hoping it would come on the off season (fingers crossed). How long did it take to get Rex Ryan?

Just a Few of My Most Recent Successes: Jaromir Jagr (Hockey Player), Sidney Crosby (Hockey Player), Wade Boggs (Retired N.Y. Yankees), Greg Maddux (Retired Baseball Pitcher), Jimmy Key (Retired Baseball Pitcher), Chad Pennington (Retired Football QB), Niles Paul (Wash. Redskins WR), Andy Benes (Retired Baseball Player), Danny Tartabull (Retired N.Y. Yankee), Sterling Sharpe (Retired Green Bay Packers), Jeff George (Retired NFL), Derek Redmond (Olympic Runner)

Autographs Currently Waiting On: Geno Smith (N.Y. Jets), Marshall Faulk (Retired St. Louis Rams), Charles Mann (Retired Wash. Redskins), B.J. Surhoff (Retired Balt. Orioles), Kathryn Thornton (Astronaut)

Fanmail.biz ROCKS! Thanks so much to everyone who contributes to this database! Except for the "HATERS"!
kingstarsports

Post by kingstarsports »

I looked at your photo, I am really not good at all at telling whether a sig is real or pp. My opinion is that it very well could be real but I really have no idea. My best advice I can give you is that when someone posts a question about the authenticity of their autograph, it seems to bring a lot of negative people, "haters" is what I call them. There are many people on here that give great advice. Just don't let a person's negative comments get to you.

wesg1231
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wesg1231 »

kingstarsports wrote:I looked at your photo, I am really not good at all at telling whether a sig is real or pp. My opinion is that it very well could be real but I really have no idea. My best advice I can give you is that when someone posts a question about the authenticity of their autograph, it seems to bring a lot of negative people, "haters" is what I call them. There are many people on here that give great advice. Just don't let a person's negative comments get to you.
I got rex ryan back in 8 Days!!! and it was the second day of free agency. He is a Great guy. I sent it to the atlantic facility.
CHIgrapher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CHIgrapher »

Its a PP. Everyone gets the same thing. He doesn't sign TTM as he has an exclusive deal with Palm Beach Autographs
wesg1231
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wesg1231 »

CHIgrapher wrote:Its a PP. Everyone gets the same thing. He doesn't sign TTM as he has an exclusive deal with Palm Beach Autographs
I know but i have never seen the sig on the back
CHIgrapher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CHIgrapher »

I got the exact same thing with the same PP signature on it.

If I still had the card I would post a picture. But it went in the trash as soon as I received it.