Emma Willis success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
shaun
$10 gift certificate winner

Emma Willis success

Post by shaun »

I have several requests to Emma, was i'm not sure which request he is, I have sent to her at Big Brother several times with no success, and sent a request to Emma also on: 18th January 2014, using a private address. Today I recieved this signed photo back from her. :D Still really happy which ever request its from. :D

Here is the pic:

Uploaded with surfmypictures
admin
Site Admin

Re: Emma Willis success

Post by admin »

Hi shaun :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Emma Willis
James Grant Media Group Ltd.
94 Strand On The Green
Chiswick
London, W4 3NN
UK

{star} Emma Willis on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Hatton08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatton08 »

I got the same photo back yesterday too. I sent my request to James Grant Media Group in May 2012 so a long wait to get a reply but worth the wait. I nearly sent to her at The Voice last year but decided against it.
2014 TTM successes:
Pixie Lott, Reese Witherspoon, Emma Willis, Maggie Grace, Daniel Dae Kim, Emilia Clarke, Melissa McBride, Eva Green, Fiona Fullerton, Ola Jordan, Charles Dance, Laura Trott, Olga Kurylenko, Charlie Hunnam, Ana Ivanovic, Karen Gillan, Darcey Bussell, Jonathan Pryce, Mark Cavendish, Susie Wolff

Most Wanted:
Eugenie Bouchard, Taylor Swift, Steve Amell, Demi Lovato, Emma Watson, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Bruce Willis, Ashley Tisdale, Lindsey Lohan, Imogen Thomas, Kylie Minogue, Ashley Roberts, Jessica Simpson, Cara Delevingne, Helen Flanagan, Nathalie Emmanuel
shaun

Post by shaun »

Sorry, it has just reminded me, i sent to her at The Voice as well.
username_removed
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by username_removed »

I received one of these today :) I too tried her at every available address - Big Brother, The Voice, This Morning... and this is the first reply from her I got TTM. I wonder why she just rarely replies?! People like her, no matter how busy she is, need to realise that without us fans she would be nowhere!

Anyway, great success! I do love this picture {??} #girlcrush
Favourite Celebrities I've Met:
Katy Perry, Cheryl Cole, The Saturdays, Justin Bieber, Amanda Seyfried, Taylor Momsen, Heidi Montag & Spencer Pratt, Sharon Osbourne, The Wanted, Katie Price, Ashley Roberts, Rylan Clark, One Direction, Cher Lloyd, Sam Bailey, Amanda Holden, Alan Carr, Russell Kane

Celebrities I Hope To Meet:
Britney Spears, Kelly Clarkson, Enrique Iglesias, Justin Timberlake, Nicki Minaj, Cheryl Cole *again*, Cameron Diaz, Channing Tatum, Lea Michele, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, Nicola Roberts, Naomi Campbell, David Tennant, Matt Smith, Ryan Reynolds, The Vamps, Elyar Fox

Other Celebrity Experiences:
My friend got me a video message from David Walliams!
Birthday shoutout from The Vamps on their live Twitcam!