BRITNEY SPEARS SUCCESS - 4/28/2014

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
gghi18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: BRITNEY SPEARS SUCCESS - 4/28/2014

Post by gghi18 »

Nice success! Pretty photo! :D
I appreciate and welcome comments on the authenticity of autographs I have received. Thank you! Sincerely, gghi18 8)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marks-Autograph-Page/123624227817324?ref=hl (My autograph collection Facebook page).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Panhandler/122294424546484 (Check out my short, independent film I wrote called, “The Panhandler,” which is currently in the works. "Like" the Facebook page and show us your love & support, please!)

Latest Success: Carl Reiner
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

The photo is beautiful. {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

You watch lots of people are going to tell you its not authentic and show their photos to say yours is diff but it looks good to me... Looks like the one I got vv years ago and I believe it to be authentic and always will despite the negative comments from some people....Congrats {up} [ca] Looks good
IzaBellatrix
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by IzaBellatrix »

{up} Congrats! Photo is so beautiful!
Please like: https://www.facebook.com/AutografyIzabellatrix

MOST IMPORTANT IP: Ozzy Osbourne, David Thewlis, Graham Masterton, Nick Moran, John Rhys-Davies.
MOST WANTED: M.JACKSON, HELENA BONHAM CARTER, M. STREEP, J. DEPP, DH, OUAT, PLL cast, C.Flockhart, E. Watson
RECENT RECEIVED:Alan Rickman, Susan Sullivan, Keegan Alen.
Harry Potter Autographs: J.K.Rowling, David Thewlis, Alan Rickman, Michael Gambon, R. Grint (x6!), J.&O. Phelps, M. Lewis, N. Tena, D. Radcliffe, S. Henderson, M. Smith, R. Hardy, F. Shaw, G. Jones, H. Douglas, I. Staunton, E. Thompson, J. Walters, J. Broadbent, K. Branagh, B. Nighy, H. McCrory, J. Hurt, N. Moran, C. Poésy, T. Jones, D. Bradley, T. Spall, B.&D. Gleeson, C.Hinds, R. Lloyd-Pack, Z. Wanamaker, S. Thompson, M. Margolyes, S. Thomas, D. Tennant, R.Ifans, J.Glover, A.Linden, I. Hart.
Foxx17-SVK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Foxx17-SVK »

Nice success :) hope that she was that good and it's authentic, it looks good {up}
===http://www.Facebook.com/JaronFox.Autographs===
My Rock/Metal: Gamma Ray, Helloween, Twisted Sister, Evile, Oomph!, Kreator, Horkýže Slíže, Zóna A, Airbourne, Anthrax, Dream Theater, Mike Teranna, Sabaton, Tim Ripper Owens, Starblind, Konflikt, Testament, Tommy Ramone, Status Quo, Ondrej ?urica, Slash, ABBA, Charlie Watts, The Sweet, Bruce Kulick, Roger Taylor, Tommy Thayer, Masterplan, Sir Alex Ferguson, Deep Purple, Paul Stanley, Ozzy Osbourne, Alice Cooper, Ian Anderson, Suzi Quatro, Glenn Gughes, King Diamond, Bill Ward, Krist Novoselic, Eluveitie, Phil Collins, Eric Bell (Thin Lizzy), Helloween, Saxon, Sabaton, Stratovarius, Venom, Giant-X, Lenny Wolf, Nina Hagen, Steve Hackett, Children of Bodom, Krokus, Unisonic, 1349, Tom Constanten, Circle To Circle, The 69 Eyes, Rage, Victor Smolski, Axel Rudi Pell, Apocalyptica, Marty Balin, Grace Slick, Noddy Holder, Bonfire, Blind Guardian, Ensiferum, Bill Wyman, Heart, John Deacon, Orphaned Land, Robby Krieger, Geezer Butler
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi zach267 :)

Welcome to Fanmail.biz :mrgreen: and Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Britney Spears on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
DiamondDave
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by DiamondDave »

dancingirl1 wrote:The photo is beautiful. {up}

:roll:
Trolls be gone!
Normanbotts
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Normanbotts »

DiamondDave wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote:The photo is beautiful. {up}

:roll:

:lol:
NB
cjhanson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cjhanson »

The link to the photo doesn't seem to be working as of 2:30 pm today.
Last edited by cjhanson on Thu May 01, 2014 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.