Emma Thompson Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
katiewalsh
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Emma Thompson Success

Post by katiewalsh »

Wrote a letter to the address in the database on the 9/1/2014 and recieved this back on the 23/1/2014. I sent 2 pictures an sase and a lor. Very Happy with this success!

Uploaded with surfmypictures
http://walshesautos.wix.com/autoshop#

This is my website, all are available for purchase PM me for details.
josh270489
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Emma Thompson Success

Post by josh270489 »

wow. congrats :)

i sent a few months back but havent received a reply yet. hopefully this means shes getting through her fanmail. hopefully i'll get my dvd sleeve back from her soon :)
The Walking Dead Ubernerd.
My autograph collecting page: http://www.facebook.com/joshsautographadventures
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi katiewalsh :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Emma Thompson on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
tagruato123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tagruato123 »

Congrats! I'll have to send to her. She was incredible in Saving Mr. Banks!
Waiting: Christian Bale, Olivia Wilde, Elisha Cuthbert, Samuel L. Jackson, Sir Michael Caine, Carey Mulligan, Andrew Garfield, Don Rickles, Ray Park, Garrett Hedlund, J.J. Abrams, Simon Pegg, Paul Rudd, Joshua Jackson, Anna Torv, Ben Whishaw, Aaron Paul, Zachary Quinto
Favorite TTM Successes: Krist Novoselic x2, Tim Allen, Suzanne Collins!, Mark Ruffalo VV, Jim Parsons VV, Kevin Costner VV,Coldplay VV!!, Michael Cerveris VV!!!, Jeff Pidgeon!, Ian McKellen, John Noble VV, Charlie Adlard!!!!!, Pete Docter, Michael C. Hall VV
Best IP Successes: Jonah Hill, WILL FERRELL!, Yvonne Strahovski(SDCC), Cast of Chuck(SDCC), Cast of The Hobbit(SDCC), Cast of Fringe(SDCC), Joss Whedon(SDCC), Damon Lindelof(SDCC), Cast of Game of Thrones(SDCC), Cast of Community (SDCC), John Cho & Kal Penn!, Arnold Schwarzenneger, Jim Rash, Seth Rogen, Kevin Hart
Ann
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ann »

Congrats!!
I wrote in September, fingers crossed.
Of course I`m a witch. My Hogwarts letter just got a bit ... delayed

rocco.campanaro
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rocco.campanaro »

katiewalsh wrote:Wrote a letter to the address in the database on the 9/1/2014 and recieved this back on the 23/1/2014. I sent 2 pictures an sase and a lor. Very Happy with this success!

Uploaded with surfmypictures
Do you live in England? Is that why you got it so quickly?
Autographs received: Joan Fontaine x2, Eva Marie Saint, Martha Hyer x2, Joan Leslie, Angela Lansbury, Dick Van Dyke, Ann Blyth, Jane Powell, Christopher Plummer, Carroll Baker, Vera Miles, Tab Hunter, Leslie Caron x2, James Earl Jones, Rita Moreno, Debbie Reynolds x 2, Joan Collins x 2, Kim Novak, Gene Wilder, Michael Caine, George Chakiris, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Judi Dench, Jon Voight, Ryan O'Neal, Ben Kingsley, Hayley Mills, Sally Field x 2, Geoffrey Rush, Robin Williams x 2, Phil Collins, John Travolta, Whoopi Goldberg, Emma Thompson, and Miranda Hart.

~It goes in age order, with the highlighted stars indicating my most recent successes!

Baggiebubs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Baggiebubs »

Which address please as theirs loads ? Thanks you god bless
JenniferK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JenniferK »

Great succes! I send mine in January to and still waiting.. Hope to get is soon
Received TTM:Shirley Henderson, Matthew Lewis, James and Oliver Phelps, Toby Jones, Emma Thompson, Bonnie Wright (pp), Imelda Staunton, Robbie Coltrane (pp), Miriam margolyes, Pat Carroll, Alexander Ludwig

Send out: Jessie J, Maggie Smith, Julie Walters, Katie Leung, Michael Gambon, Helen Mccrory, victoria beckham, Jodi Benson, Rupert grint (vv), Dakota and Elle Fanning.

In Person: Ben Saunders
PP: Kristen Stewart, Jennifer Aniston, Halle Berry, Kate Walsh, Ralph Fiennes, Ashton Kutcher and more