Hiya Guys!!

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Stephybum88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Hiya Guys!!

Post by Stephybum88 »

Hiya guys i'm new to this whole forum thingy! So bear with me! Right i'm going to log all my activity on here so i can keep it all in one place rather than have it all in different folders on my computer lol!!

Today I sent LOR to Nicholas Lyndhurst and Benedict Cumberbatch. I used the Chatto & Linnit address for Nicholas and The address I used for Benedict is the one in the database so I will keep you informed on any success on those two!

Yesterday i sent emails to 6 celebrities using @studiofanmail.com. I sent them to Ben stiller, Halle Berry, Jessica Biel, Jennifer Aniston, Nicolas Cage and Dwayne Johnson. Will also keep you updated on any succeses with those too.

Anyone who lives in Milton Keynes, England, who is a fan of the Hairy Bikers (Northern Chefs) They are doing a book signing at Waterstones in Midsummer place on Monday 10th March 2014 at 5pm. Also, Gino D'Acampo is doing a book signing at WH Smiths in the centre MK on April 19th 2014 at 1pm. Just for anyone who wants to get an IP autograph like myself :)

Good luck guys! I will also give you all a list of my succeses so far (I've been collecting for ten years now) And will post pictures of some of the autographs i have obtained IP and through LOR.

Speak soon fellow collectors!
Love Steph
EmbraceTheMadness
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Hiya Guys!!

Post by EmbraceTheMadness »

Benedict Cumberbatch does not sign through the mail sadly.
Check out my autographs on my website :D
http://xxvampirelov3rsautographsxx.webs.com
/

Check out my YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxVampireLov3rXx
stillluckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stillluckyas13canbe »

Stephybum88 wrote:Hiya guys i'm new to this whole forum thingy! So bear with me! Right i'm going to log all my activity on here so i can keep it all in one place rather than have it all in different folders on my computer lol!!

Today I sent LOR to Nicholas Lyndhurst and Benedict Cumberbatch. I used the Chatto & Linnit address for Nicholas and The address I used for Benedict is the one in the database so I will keep you informed on any success on those two!

Yesterday i sent emails to 6 celebrities using @studiofanmail.com. I sent them to Ben stiller, Halle Berry, Jessica Biel, Jennifer Aniston, Nicolas Cage and Dwayne Johnson. Will also keep you updated on any succeses with those too.

Anyone who lives in Milton Keynes, England, who is a fan of the Hairy Bikers (Northern Chefs) They are doing a book signing at Waterstones in Midsummer place on Monday 10th March 2014 at 5pm. Also, Gino D'Acampo is doing a book signing at WH Smiths in the centre MK on April 19th 2014 at 1pm. Just for anyone who wants to get an IP autograph like myself :)

Good luck guys! I will also give you all a list of my succeses so far (I've been collecting for ten years now) And will post pictures of some of the autographs i have obtained IP and through LOR.

Love Steph
Hey,

Welcome to the forum, and good luck with your requests. Please click on Board Index on the top left of the page, and check out the different places for posting different things. This forum section, Feedback, is for posting individual successes as they come in. When it comes to SFM requests ,there is a specific forum for posting them as well as otherwise the main feedback forum would be clogged up with PP successes which most collectors don't want. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, and if you look in Collecting Help and Autograph Discussions you'll find several pinned posts which will give you loads of information which is useful to collecting and using the forum.
Things not to do, forget your autosaved password for a forum. Woops.

CHARITY AUCTIONS AHOY!!
http://one4themoney.wordpress.com
LOADS of awesome signed items up for auction :
)
DiamondDave
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by DiamondDave »

stillluckyas13canbe wrote:
Stephybum88 wrote:Hiya guys i'm new to this whole forum thingy! So bear with me! Right i'm going to log all my activity on here so i can keep it all in one place rather than have it all in different folders on my computer lol!!

Love Steph
Hey,

Welcome to the forum, and good luck with your requests. Please click on Board Index on the top left of the page, and check out the different places for posting different things. This forum section, Feedback, is for posting individual successes as they come in. When it comes to SFM requests ,there is a specific forum for posting them as well as otherwise the main feedback forum would be clogged up with PP successes which most collectors don't want. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, and if you look in Collecting Help and Autograph Discussions you'll find several pinned posts which will give you loads of information which is useful to collecting and using the forum.
Must be practicing anticipating that moderator application being successful huh?
Trolls be gone!