Star Wars, Degrassi, Winter Soldier, Harry Potter, others

Autographs for sale or exchange.
JonAQ

Star Wars, Degrassi, Winter Soldier, Harry Potter, others

Post by JonAQ »

I'm going back to school soon,and I need to raise money for a new laptop. Because of this, I'm going to be forced to sell off some of my collection. I hate to see these go, but I do need the money. If there something you're interested in, please make an offer, and if you buy in bulk I'll give you a discount.

George Lucas -$100

Degrassi script -$100

Star Wars multi -$50 signed by Irvin Kershner, Jason Wingreen, and Clive Revill.

Jim Broadbent $15

Hazel Douglas index $10

Bam Margera -$20

Wanderlei Silva card & letter. - $20

Kyle Watson TUF card -$10

Kyle Noke TUF card -$15

Alfred Enoch card -$20

Nikki Reed "twilight" card personalized to Jonathan -$15

Rich Franklin card -$15

Harley Race index -$10

Sebastian Stan (Bucky Barnes, Winter Soldier from Captain America) - $20

Casey Kasem -$ 10

Jon Voight - $10

Ronnie Claire Edwards - $15

Doug Cowan - $10

Degrassi - Each are $10, but if you want to buy them as a package we can definitely work out a discount.

Annie Clark x2

Raymond Ablack

Luke Bilyk

Melinda Shankar

Justin Kelly

I'll post pictures of the others later.

Waiting for: Georges St-Pierre, Matt Hamill, Chuck Liddell, Alexandra Daddario, Kevin McKidd, Frank Oz, Scott Foley, Ben Barnes, Henry Winkler, Rory Culkin, Mark Williams, Michael Gambon, Julie Walters, Kenny Baker.

My website-
http://s1089.photobucket.com/albums/i343/JonAQ/
JonAQ

Re: Star Wars, Ge, Degrassi, Winter Soldier, Casey Kasem, ot

Post by JonAQ »

BUMP!!! I added alot more and I need them all to go. I'll be posting pictures of the rest of them soon, but if there is a certain pierce you're interested in, message me and I'll send you a picture directly. Thanks for any interest, and the more you buy, the more you save!!!

Waiting for: Georges St-Pierre, Matt Hamill, Chuck Liddell, Alexandra Daddario, Kevin McKidd, Frank Oz, Scott Foley, Ben Barnes, Henry Winkler, Rory Culkin, Mark Williams, Michael Gambon, Julie Walters, Kenny Baker.

My website-
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Star Wars, Degrassi, Winter Soldier, Harry Potter, other

Post by dancingirl1 »

Who is that Degrassi script signed by?
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
JonAQ

Post by JonAQ »

dancingirl1 wrote:Who is that Degrassi script signed by?

Here's a picture of it. Give me one second to type up a list of who its signed by.

My website-
JonAQ

Post by JonAQ »

Bump. I'll take $90 for George Lucas or the Degrassi script.

My website-
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

JonAQ wrote: I'll take $90 for George Lucas or the Degrassi script.
Hi, that script is beautiful. However, I know the members on this forum and $90 for a script signed by kids that the majority of the ratings are in Canada is too much.....You will never get $90 for a Degrassi script. I would be shocked if you got more than $70 for it (and that would be very generous)....That's just honesty. {up} (No disrespect intended)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
ttmcollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ttmcollector »

dancingirl1 wrote:
JonAQ wrote: I'll take $90 for George Lucas or the Degrassi script.
Hi, that script is beautiful. However, I know the members on this forum and $90 for a script signed by kids that the majority of the ratings are in Canada is too much.....You will never get $90 for a Degrassi script. I would be shocked if you got more than $70 for it (and that would be very generous)....That's just honesty. {up} (No disrespect intended)
I admire it myself. Wish I could afford it for the Jamie Johnston signature alone. He was my favorite Degrassian.
NEW!

To view my successes, pending successes, waiting list, trades, and more, visit http://www.ttmcollector.weebly.com!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

ttmcollector wrote:Wish I could afford it for the Jamie Johnston signature alone. He was my favorite Degrassian.
He does fanmail...That's how I got him LOL! :lol: {up}
ttmcollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ttmcollector »

dancingirl1 wrote:
ttmcollector wrote:Wish I could afford it for the Jamie Johnston signature alone. He was my favorite Degrassian.
He does fanmail...That's how I got him LOL! :lol: {up}
I tweeted him on Twitter and he told me that he doesn't sign autographs anymore, TTM at least.

Glad you got him when you could. I would offer a trade, but I know I don't have anything you'd be interested in. :p
NEW!

To view my successes, pending successes, waiting list, trades, and more, visit http://www.ttmcollector.weebly.com!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

ttmcollector wrote: I tweeted him on Twitter and he told me that he doesn't sign autographs anymore, TTM at least.
Why dont you try anyways? Maybe you will get lucky, Im sure he doesn't get that much mail..