Frank Kelly ( Father Ted) Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
stigduke
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Frank Kelly ( Father Ted) Success!

Post by stigduke »

Frank Kelly is an award-winning Irish actor, best known to generations of television viewers as the alcoholic priest Fr. Jack Hackett in the popular UK-Irish sitcom, Father Ted. His career moments also included Hall's Pictorial Weekly - the first Irish satirical comedy programme on Irish television, as well as roles in Glenroe and Emmerdale. He has also recorded a novelty comedy record which parodied the Christmas ballad "The 12 Days of Christmas", which resulted in a guest appearance on Top Of The Pops. However, it is for his role as Fr. Jack, the alcoholic womanizing cleric, that he will be forever remembered.

Sent 1 LOR, SASE and 8x10 photo to Mr. Kelly on 22/01/2014.
On 12/02/2014, I received my photo signed and dedicated. The inscription he signed was one of his catchphrases, which, although is a commonly used word in Scotland, is a common expletive in Ireland, therefore I can't type it into this feedback.

Address used was:
Frank Kelly
c/o MacFarlane Chard Ireland
7 Adelaide Street
Dun Laoighaire
Co. Dublin
Ireland

Sorry no scanner.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Frank Kelly ( Father Ted) Success!

Post by admin »

Hi stigduke :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

{star} Frank Kelly on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
cineramax
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cineramax »

Great success, Father Jack is a legend, I love Father Ted, i've tried Jack before but obviously had the wrong address, I got Dougal but had no reply from Mrs Doyle, you haven't got her have you, Pauline McGuinn ?
stillluckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stillluckyas13canbe »

cineramax wrote:Great success, Father Jack is a legend, I love Father Ted, i've tried Jack before but obviously had the wrong address, I got Dougal but had no reply from Mrs Doyle, you haven't got her have you, Pauline McGuinn ?
McLynn ;)
Things not to do, forget your autosaved password for a forum. Woops.

CHARITY AUCTIONS AHOY!!
http://one4themoney.wordpress.com
LOADS of awesome signed items up for auction :
)