Britney Spears

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
vivalakayla
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Britney Spears

Post by vivalakayla »

indyreds wrote:UMMM, Can we bookmark the page where someone says if they think it is real or not? All the back and forth name calling has filled the entire post! I wanted to just say congrats to the person who received the items back and I hope they are real for you!
There was zero activity on this thread for about 3 days until you posted it and bumped it back up. If you were so sick of the debating you should've never even posted on this thread. :neutral:
dammitjanet
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dammitjanet »

well I have a couple VV which by your postings means it's also a sec. But I do know that Fe has been with Brit forever and if it's from her it makes me happy too and one day in person I'll get a for sure Brit. You can all go back and forth all you want. State your opinion and move on, it's nice to get everyone's opinions frankly and I always want to know if you think it's real or fake but you also don't need to harp on people about it, just my opinion and now I'm off! Congrats on your autographs I guess when you meet Britney you can ask her otherwise you never will really know for sure! Britney love to you all!
Latest: Maggie Grace, Tom Baker, Nina dobrev, Candice Accola, Emma Thompson, Britney Spears, Kristen Bauer, Deborah Ann Woll, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Jimmy Smits, Dakota Fanning 2nd, Christian Ricci, HUGH LAURIE, Melissa Joan Hart, Jennifer Tilly, Carrie Fisher, Jennifer Morrison, Dakota Fanning, Jorge Garcia, Jenna Elfman, Abigail Breslin, Keira Knightley, Ewan McGregor, Jude Law, John Rhys Davies, and Paris Hilton
PP and AP: 81
Authentic: 48 (TTM) 100 (IP)
waiting for: 1
lautnerfied

Post by lautnerfied »

Currently Looking For: Taylor Swift, Warren Buffett, Britney Spears, HSM Cast, Twilight Cast

Also Looking For These Rare CDS:
Ed Sheeran Demos from Sheeran Lock

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DHr ... p=sharing- Collection
lautnerfied

Post by lautnerfied »

biggtymer wrote:I despise bubble burster's who get a kick out of it. But sadly, She's still sending Sec's like she always has. Ive been trying her for 14 years, when her first album came out, and have recieved 3 over the years, all are secretarial tho sadly, When i googled Britney Spears signed just now, under images, i only found 1 out of the hundreds that is 99.9% Authentic, it's being auctioned by R&R Auctions who are a VERY respected company, thats been in business forever. I hate its impossible to get her to sign TTM tho, bc i luv luv luv Sum Brit Brit!
https://www.google.com/search?q=Britney ... B300%3B268
Looks like she is going to be impossible then
Currently Looking For: Taylor Swift, Warren Buffett, Britney Spears, HSM Cast, Twilight Cast

Also Looking For These Rare CDS:
Ed Sheeran Demos from Sheeran Lock

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DHr ... p=sharing- Collection
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

It's not really that funny. I mean I would rather her look her age, than look like Justin B. but okay.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
rdmcwby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rdmcwby »

Have to say, after seeing 12 pages of comments, most childish, I'm kinda of sad that I posted these photos. Like so many Thru the mail success's on there, we aren't there to verify who sign's them. After 20 years, countless letters, stamps, and effort, I am happy with what get's returned to me... I have fun doing this. Sad people have to rip apart that fun.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

You shouldn't be "sad" at all. You know the truth now in regards to Britney and most people like her now. (Rihanna, Beyonce, ETC.) She doesn't sign TTM. "After 20 years?" So you were doing fan mail for 20 years yet you thought Britney signed authentically ttm? But I am glad that you are happy with what you got. I am happy with certain people as well too. Trust me. {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters