Russell Brand Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
katiewalsh
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Russell Brand Success

Post by katiewalsh »

Sorry its a bit late. Sent to the address in the database on the 9/1/2014 and recieved this back two weeks later. Very Quick success!

Russell Brand
John Noel Management
Block B
Imperial Works
Perren Street
London, NW5 3ED
UK

Uploaded with surfmypictures
http://walshesautos.wix.com/autoshop#

This is my website, all are available for purchase PM me for details.
Sairentu
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Russell Brand Success

Post by Sairentu »

It's a sec though. He stopped signing authentically a while ago.
Favorite successes: Brian May IP, Marion Cotillard, Melanie Laurent, Emma Stone IP, Anna Friel, Lee Pace, Carey Mulligan, Amanda Seyfried, David Suchet, Anneke van Giersbergen IP, Katie Melua IP, Scarlett Johansson IP, Tom Hiddleston IP, Colin Farrell IP, Sean Bean IP
Latest successes: Abbie Cornish, Tatiana Maslany, Rob Brydon, Imogen Poots, Eva Green, Anton Lesser, David Bradley, Heidi Range, Kate Mara, Dakota Fanning, Elle Fanning, Emilia Clarke, Ciaran Hinds, Geoffrey Rush, Iain Glen, Stephen Dillane, Pedro Pascal, Conleth Hill, Tom Wlaschiha, Karine Vanasse, Hayley Atwell, Rosamund Pike, Katie Melua IP, Judi Dench, Charles Dance, Isaac Hempstead-Wright, Kerry Ellis IP, Brian May IP
katiewalsh
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by katiewalsh »

really?? didnt know that, thanks!

Sairentu
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sairentu »

katiewalsh wrote:really?? didnt know that, thanks!
Yeah, I was really disappointed when I received this signature of unknown origin last year :(
Favorite successes: Brian May IP, Marion Cotillard, Melanie Laurent, Emma Stone IP, Anna Friel, Lee Pace, Carey Mulligan, Amanda Seyfried, David Suchet, Anneke van Giersbergen IP, Katie Melua IP, Scarlett Johansson IP, Tom Hiddleston IP, Colin Farrell IP, Sean Bean IP
Latest successes: Abbie Cornish, Tatiana Maslany, Rob Brydon, Imogen Poots, Eva Green, Anton Lesser, David Bradley, Heidi Range, Kate Mara, Dakota Fanning, Elle Fanning, Emilia Clarke, Ciaran Hinds, Geoffrey Rush, Iain Glen, Stephen Dillane, Pedro Pascal, Conleth Hill, Tom Wlaschiha, Karine Vanasse, Hayley Atwell, Rosamund Pike, Katie Melua IP, Judi Dench, Charles Dance, Isaac Hempstead-Wright, Kerry Ellis IP, Brian May IP
katiewalsh
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by katiewalsh »

yeah thats pretty annoying. Do you think he would sign through the Messiah Complex Tour?

Sairentu
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sairentu »

katiewalsh wrote:yeah thats pretty annoying. Do you think he would sign through the Messiah Complex Tour?
Who knows :(
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi katiewalsh :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Russell Brand on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iamdanieljlacey »

katiewalsh wrote:yeah thats pretty annoying. Do you think he would sign through the Messiah Complex Tour?
I wouldn't waste your stamps! I sent to a few venues and never got a reply. I even went to one of the shows and tried meeting him after, but he left without meeting any fans!

I got one of these secs last year too, before I went to see him. It's a shame really :(
I am no longer using this site. Too many pricks.
omgitzdestineex
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by omgitzdestineex »

iamdanieljlacey wrote:
I wouldn't waste your stamps! I sent to a few venues and never got a reply. I even went to one of the shows and tried meeting him after, but he left without meeting any fans!

I got one of these secs last year too, before I went to see him. It's a shame really :(
I'm sorry that he didn't greet fans after the show. I've met him 3 times (twice at his shows) & it's very rare that he doesn't come out & sign for fans. Maybe it depends on the country & venue.
mrbrainerpop
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mrbrainerpop »

I just want to thank you Russell.

As a Canadian watching another Rob Ford style ridiculous media circus.

I am saddened & greatly disturbed by the death of our good men conveniently occuring during the immanent parliamentary passing of Bill-C13 giving sweeping spy power to corporations and CSIS (CSIS/ [ISIS whatever] is our MI5) & the NSA.

This, on the heels of more US bombs being dropped from our fighters in an illegal war that "the Polls" appearantly say we want. What Polls? Who knows, Canadians have been known for easy going & peaceful. Now we have a target on our backs painted on by Uncle Sam.

But you're right on the money. Your news IS the real News.

I fully agree with you, Canada does hate Harper, mainly because he presents us as something we're not. We complain but are basically told to !*#! Off! Perhaps we need to stop pointing to Parliament's puppets & start pointing directly to the lawyers, investors & corporate leaders lobbying behind them, to set embargos on them. Our $ is our vote, We fund it all by buying from them. That or start up an Anarcho-Syndicalist-Cummune" under a police state, oops, too late...