MMA Collectors

Chat about UFC/MMA, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Tennis, and Soccer here.
deeakay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: MMA Collectors

Post by deeakay »

phyteguru wrote:Stood next to Gian for like 5 minutes in Chicago. Could not for the life of me remember who he was, so I never asked for his autograph. The second he walked away, I was like **** - thats GIAN Villante! He was with Weidman.
HAHA
This happened to me in Milwaukee in 2011 (Versus 4 or 5) with Karlos Vemola, and I was sitting next to him for 20 minutes! haha
Because I couldn't remember his name I didn't ask for an autograph or a photo with.
Also Kris McCray was with Jimi Hettis and all I could remember was "The Savage" so I left McCray alone too.

... but come on Bruce it's 2014 & you ARE "The guru"
deeakay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by deeakay »

More going out on Friday:

Lil Nog c/o Team Nog Academia, Brazil
Demian Maia c/o Demian Maia Jiu Jitsu, Brazil
Shogun Rua c/o Demian Maia Jiu Jitsu, Brazil
Yoel Romero c/o ML Management Group
Jay Hieron c/o Xtreme Couture
SweepMMA
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SweepMMA »

Good evening guys!

After having a little look through this forum i decided to join to add some of my input in the future if i can. Live in the UK so have pretty much every UK fighter. Hopefully i can be of use somewhere down the line!

Just wondering with a couple of the fighters if they were on the ball and still signed fan mail, in particular Rousey, Weidman, Couture and Hughes?

Its expensive to send photos off to the US from here and include return postage, so thought i would ask what they were like prior to sending!

Thanks in advance!
phyteguru
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by phyteguru »

I'm surprised DEEAKAY hasn't answered already. He's pretty much the go-to on the forum.

Cool to hear you have a big collection from the UK. You're not Logan Helliwell are ya? I know he has a massive UK MMA/Celeb collection.

Rousey signs (but is always a while in-between signings)
Glendale Fighting Club

Couture signs all the time via Xtreme Couture in Las Vegas Nevada

Hughes signs via his website with a little donation.

Weidman hasn't signed much TTM since he became the champ. At least no returns that I've seen.
Check out my Collection
http://www.facebook.com/gurugrapher
-One Fight at a Time-
1391 UFC Fighter Autographs Obtained
132 To Go
SweepMMA
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SweepMMA »

phyteguru wrote:I'm surprised DEEAKAY hasn't answered already. He's pretty much the go-to on the forum.

Cool to hear you have a big collection from the UK. You're not Logan Helliwell are ya? I know he has a massive UK MMA/Celeb collection.

Glendale Fighting Club

Weidman hasn't signed much TTM since he became the champ. At least no returns that I've seen.

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately not, i've traded a few bits with him before but he lives up north which is a fair 6 hour drive away!

Thanks for the input too with those four, costs me around £14 (about $25) to send out a few 10x8s so glad to know who's a good signer and who isnt! :D

A bit of a long shot, but do you know about Chuck? already have a few bits from him from years ago, but have some pretty cool posters i aquired i wouldnt mind getting signed!
phyteguru
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by phyteguru »

I don't really send to any of the big name stars anymore, so I'm not sure if there is a valid address. deeakay will see this message and respond shortly I'm sure.

He did sign via Zuffa in Las Vegas Nevada when he first retired but I sent there again and haven't gotten anything back. So just hold tight and see who responds. - I'm sure they can give you a good answer.

I know what it's like, I ship to the UK all the time because I'm trying to get something signed from the entire UFC roster. There are lots of European fighters!

Cheers
-BJ
Check out my Collection
http://www.facebook.com/gurugrapher
-One Fight at a Time-
1391 UFC Fighter Autographs Obtained
132 To Go
deeakay
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by deeakay »

SweepMMA wrote:
phyteguru wrote:I'm surprised DEEAKAY hasn't answered already. He's pretty much the go-to on the forum.
Glendale Fighting Club
Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately not, i've traded a few bits with him before but he lives up north which is a fair 6 hour drive away!
Thanks for the input too with those four, costs me around £14 (about $25) to send out a few 10x8s so glad to know who's a good signer and who isnt! :D
A bit of a long shot, but do you know about Chuck? already have a few bits from him from years ago, but have some pretty cool posters i aquired i wouldnt mind getting signed!
PM (private message) sent you.
You on Twitter?
Mine is: @deeakay316
killempathy
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by killempathy »

ragtop12 wrote:
ConRyl wrote:I hope the fighters get their mail at the Prudential Center, I sent to 4 fighters(Aldo, Barao, Mir, Overeem) and I hope they don't get sent back RTS

I sent to 3... fingers crossed... I sent to your 3 minus Overeem
me 2.. i shoulda sent to reem but i never see sucesses of his
lately received: november: tasha reign, joey jordison, seth macfarlane, urijah faber, jeff daniels, peter cullen, bam margera, felice herrig, ziggy marley, bill moseley, andrew lincoln (x2), randy couture, alexander gustaffson

dec sucesses: jim carey, steven yuen, robin williams, daniel craig, tim burton, urijah faber (again), wanderlei silva, loyota machida
trmntr308
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by trmntr308 »

I got back several TUF 20 contestants this week

Tecia Torres

Claudia Gadelha

jug
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector