Peter Capaldi Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
alecsteven6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Peter Capaldi Success

Post by alecsteven6 »

Sent August 4, 2013: Photo, LOR, SAE, $2 USD
Received January 18, 2014: 2 Signed Photos

Peter Capaldi
United Agents Ltd.
12-26 Lexington Street
London, W1F 0LE
UK

Requests Pending: Joss Whedon, Jenna Fischer, Colton Dixon, Charles Martinet, Shigeru Miyamoto, Freema Agyeman, Natalie Dormer, India Fisher, Levar Burton, David Tennant, Christopher Eccleston, Sylvester McCoy, Lisa Greenwood

Signatures Received: Mike Rowe (bought), Danny Gokey (IP), Neil deGrasse Tyson, George R. R. Martin, Kit Harington, Demetri Martin, Daphne Ashbrook, Chris Hadfield, Colin Baker, Tom Baker, John Hurt, Peter Capaldi, Jon Pertwee (bought), Paul McGann (bought), Peter Davison (bought)
admin
Site Admin

Re: Peter Capaldi Success

Post by admin »

Hi alecsteven6 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Peter Capaldi on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
raykang123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by raykang123 »

Hi there. I live in New Jersey and am trying to figure out how to send a SASE to England. I need some advice. How did you handle the postage for that? What is it you got from the post office here to put on the envelope? Someone said something about vouchers but I thought his management said no vouchers. Any advice would be helpful.
DauntlessTraitor
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DauntlessTraitor »

raykang123 wrote:Hi there. I live in New Jersey and am trying to figure out how to send a SASE to England. I need some advice. How did you handle the postage for that? What is it you got from the post office here to put on the envelope? Someone said something about vouchers but I thought his management said no vouchers. Any advice would be helpful.
you can either get IRCs from your post office or include some USD to cover it.
Favorite Successes: Walking Dead Cast(IP), Veronica Roth(IP), Rick Riordan(IP), All-American Rejects(IP), X-Men Days of Future Past Cast, Orphan Black Cast
TTM Successes: James and Oliver Phelps, Matthew Lewis, Michael C. Hall, Willem Dafoe, Neil Patrick Harris, Daniel Radcliffe, Toni Collette, Rupert Grint, Miles Teller, Jake Gyllenhaal

@CatlikeaCat on Instagram
zombula
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by zombula »

UK doesn't produce or accept IRC's anymore.
Your best bet mate is to include a 5 Dollar bill to cover postage ( with a note explaining as such ) -- most agencies will accept this.
ImageImage