Andrew Lawden (Star Wars Stunt Double) Success! 1,634 Days!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
fromSpainwithlove
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Andrew Lawden (Star Wars Stunt Double) Success! 1,634 Da

Post by fromSpainwithlove »

Woooow! Amazing success !! {up} {up} {up}
I suppose that sending it from the "very far far away galaxy" takes this time :lol:
Collecting autographs is fun and makes us happy. Let's help each other in this forum!
I'm learning English, so if I make mistakes, please let me know. I really appreciate!
Comments are always welcome!
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

LOL, So true! Thanks for the comment! :D

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
qui gon 2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by qui gon 2 »

Hi ryan ,

thank you for this , just found your post and am very flatteres with your comments . i try to appease fans as much as possible , much easier now with conventions ect , and meeting fans. i have a treat for you all on this forum , and anyone you know who would like this ;-
#i am doing a fund raiser , updating some pictures , and changing formats of some of my pictures , so i am offering , exclusively , 50 siged , assorted pictures , including , some special prints not readiliy available and some shots from my work on "Robin Hood" , signed , didcated as wished , for a one of price . - see my site link for details , and pass this on to who you think would benefit the most .

fisignersunited.weebly.com/andrew-lawden-autograph-shop.html

cheers ,

andrew