NFL TTM Thread

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
gopackgo727
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: NFL TTM Thread

Post by gopackgo727 »

hey everyone, im new to the forum. I thought now that the season is over that I would try the private address for Aaron Rodgers. I have recieved ttms from Randall Cobb, Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver, Bryan Bulaga, Tramon Williams, Sterling Sharpe, Greg Jennings, Jermichael Finley, Peyton Manning, Jared Allen, Dallas Clark, Christian Ponder, ray rice, Mario Williams, Nick Collins, Mike McCarthy, and AJ Hawk. For christmas i recieved two packers 8x10s of Brett Favre and Eddie Lacy
Nflfan1287
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nflfan1287 »

Received four cards and a longboy signed from who I believe is very underrated receiver after looking at his numbers, second in total receptions with 110 this season, and never hearing the hype: Antonio Brown of the Steelers. He signed in his short hand on some and long hand on some.

Here are the best of both.
Autographs TTM

Kellen Moore x2, Ryan Kerrigan x3, Nick Toon x1, T.Y. Hilton x1, JJ Watt x3, Shane Vereen x1, Coby Fleener x1, Brock Osweiler x2, Luke Kuechly x2, Andrew Luck x2, Jordy Nelson x1, AJ Green x2, Vince Wilfork x1, Bjoern Werner x2, Datone Jones x1, Josh Boyce x1, Randall Cobb x2, Drew Brees x1, Kenbrell Thompkins x2, EJ Manuel x2, Ryan Clady x2, Tyler Eifert x3, Case Keenum x2, Giovani Bernard x1 Adrian Clayborn x2, Jared Abbrederis x4, Andre Reed x2, John Offerdahl x1, Dan Fouts x2, Jordan Matthews x1, Pat Angerer x2, Jameis Winston x1, Bob Griese x1, Peter Konz x2, Antonio Brown x5, Le'Veon Bell x1 Blake Bortles x1, Connor Barwin x2 Paul George x1

Bought or Found in Package Autographs

Eddie Royal, Dj Fluker, Jonathan Martin, Mike Martin, Aaron Mellette, Justin Hunter, Dont'a Hightower
patriots83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by patriots83 »

Nflfan1287 wrote:Received four cards and a longboy signed from who I believe is very underrated receiver after looking at his numbers, second in total receptions with 110 this season, and never hearing the hype: Antonio Brown of the Steelers. He signed in his short hand on some and long hand on some.

Here are the best of both.
Very nice returns! I met him at the Super Bowl when it was in Indy a few years ago and had him sign a mini helmet. He would look real good in a New England Patriots uniform!
patriots83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by patriots83 »

I got a pretty cool item today from Patriots safety Devin McCourty, game worn and signed cleats! I had won them on Twitter right before Christmas and they arrived today, pretty stoked to add them to the collection!

leebo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by leebo »

If you are concerned about the ink on your cards getting smudged, a bit of baby powder or Gold Bond will do the trick. Just put a bit on, rub it in with your thumb and then wipe away with a cloth. It's just abrasive enough that it will take a bite out of the gloss' resistance to ink. I do it all the time now and it works like a charm.

Enjoy your successes.
Nflfan1287
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nflfan1287 »

Got another magnificent success from a Pittsburgh Steeler. One signed card from Le'veon Bell. I also got an RTS from Manti T'eo and Colt McCoy. Anyway, Thanks Mr. Bell.

Autographs TTM

Kellen Moore x2, Ryan Kerrigan x3, Nick Toon x1, T.Y. Hilton x1, JJ Watt x3, Shane Vereen x1, Coby Fleener x1, Brock Osweiler x2, Luke Kuechly x2, Andrew Luck x2, Jordy Nelson x1, AJ Green x2, Vince Wilfork x1, Bjoern Werner x2, Datone Jones x1, Josh Boyce x1, Randall Cobb x2, Drew Brees x1, Kenbrell Thompkins x2, EJ Manuel x2, Ryan Clady x2, Tyler Eifert x3, Case Keenum x2, Giovani Bernard x1 Adrian Clayborn x2, Jared Abbrederis x4, Andre Reed x2, John Offerdahl x1, Dan Fouts x2, Jordan Matthews x1, Pat Angerer x2, Jameis Winston x1, Bob Griese x1, Peter Konz x2, Antonio Brown x5, Le'Veon Bell x1 Blake Bortles x1, Connor Barwin x2 Paul George x1

Bought or Found in Package Autographs

Eddie Royal, Dj Fluker, Jonathan Martin, Mike Martin, Aaron Mellette, Justin Hunter, Dont'a Hightower
Trentsautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Trentsautographs »

Gear Antonio Brown Success!! I'm planning on send ing to him soon, what address did you use? I'm trying to start a NFL collection so any help w addresses is very appreciated!(pm me) does anyone have a good address for Tim Tebow? [us]
jrodriguez8600
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jrodriguez8600 »

Anyone know where I can get Troy Aikman. I have a Dallas COwboys cap I would like for him to sign. I know that there is probably and address in the Database. But is there a place where he always signs with little to no rts. Thanks
27gridiron
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 27gridiron »

jrodriguez8600 wrote:Anyone know where I can get Troy Aikman. I have a Dallas COwboys cap I would like for him to sign. I know that there is probably and address in the Database. But is there a place where he always signs with little to no rts. Thanks
No there isn't, because if there was everyone would be sending to that address. He charges $200 per autograph, so if you are open to paying that much the address is listed on Sports Cards Forum under the TTM forum.
Trentsautographs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Trentsautographs »

Trentsautographs wrote:Gear Antonio Brown Success!! I'm planning on send ing to him soon, what address did you use? I'm trying to start a NFL collection so any help w addresses is very appreciated!(pm me) does anyone have a good address for Tim Tebow? [us]