NFL TTM Thread

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Nflfan1287
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: NFL TTM Thread

Post by Nflfan1287 »

bickel84 wrote:
Nflfan1287 wrote:2,900th post :D :) :shock: 8) :mrgreen: [us] {up} .Received 2 successes today. One is 2 signed cards and a completed questionnaire from current Atlanta Falcon offensive lineman Peter Konz. The other is a signed card from former Purdue Alum and 1972 Dolphin , Bob Griese.

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 ArialMT;}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;}
\deftab720
\pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0
\f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 Image}

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;}
\deftab720

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
\deftab720

Congrats on your successes! And on your 2900th post! Just out of curosity when did you send to Bob Griese? I sent to him a little over 3 months ago and nothing back yet. I've seen a number of recent succeses from him on SCF within the last couple days.
I meant 2,900th post on the NFL Thread. I haven't been on here quite that long. Thanks, just be patient I sent mine in June or July.
Autographs TTM

Kellen Moore x2, Ryan Kerrigan x3, Nick Toon x1, T.Y. Hilton x1, JJ Watt x3, Shane Vereen x1, Coby Fleener x1, Brock Osweiler x2, Luke Kuechly x2, Andrew Luck x2, Jordy Nelson x1, AJ Green x2, Vince Wilfork x1, Bjoern Werner x2, Datone Jones x1, Josh Boyce x1, Randall Cobb x2, Drew Brees x1, Kenbrell Thompkins x2, EJ Manuel x2, Ryan Clady x2, Tyler Eifert x3, Case Keenum x2, Giovani Bernard x1 Adrian Clayborn x2, Jared Abbrederis x4, Andre Reed x2, John Offerdahl x1, Dan Fouts x2, Jordan Matthews x1, Pat Angerer x2, Jameis Winston x1, Bob Griese x1, Peter Konz x2, Antonio Brown x5, Le'Veon Bell x1 Blake Bortles x1, Connor Barwin x2 Paul George x1

Bought or Found in Package Autographs

Eddie Royal, Dj Fluker, Jonathan Martin, Mike Martin, Aaron Mellette, Justin Hunter, Dont'a Hightower
patriots83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by patriots83 »

Another nice return today from Jared Allen of the Vikings. I had sent this to their training camp in Mankato around the beginning of August and as time went on I wasn't sure it would be returned. I was pretty happy to get it back today, 5 months later!

ConRyl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ConRyl »

Got 2 NFL successes both young and old...

Dick Anderson
C/O Home in 365 days and signed 2/4
Cool success from the captain of the "no name defense" and defensive player of the year in 1974. He has been a great signer for awhile now and usually returns his mail much quicker from what I have seen. Still these are great additions to my 2005 Topps All-American set and also 2005 Topps Fan Favorites set respectively.

Aaron Dobson
C/O New England Patriots in 199 days and signed 2/2
Awesome success from the Patriots rookie wide reciever. He struggled with drops at the beginning of the year but has improved steadily over the course of the season and is now a reliable weapon for Brady going into the playoffs. I really like the look of the bowman cards and with the white borders look really nice signed. I hope that he can continue to improve and be the #1 WR in New England for many years to come.

Also got both of my cards returned unsigned by Peyton Manning
knicksfannumba1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by knicksfannumba1 »

I couldn't find 16x20s on ebay because they aren't big names, but I still wanted them for my collection because they changed football forever. Ed and Steve Sabol, creators of NFL Films. I had both of their autographs TTM, so I bought a 16x20 of each and made a "cut signature 16x20". Both look better in person then in the pictures. The third link is a close up on the Steve signature because the signature is very small.

http://s1263.photobucket.com/user/knick ... sort=1&o=2

http://s1263.photobucket.com/user/knick ... sort=1&o=1

http://s1263.photobucket.com/user/knick ... sort=1&o=0

Also sent to Steve Young today c/o ESPN with a second letter asking permission to send a 16x20.

Mike
Like Football, or Basketball? Join the facebook autograph collector groups.

Basketball: http://m.facebook.com/groups/1585756309 ... 1852523050

Football: http://m.facebook.com/groups/5480721252 ... 1852523050
Nygiants42
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nygiants42 »

Got one back today. Ron Rivera 2/2 c/o Panthers. Great coach who turned that team around fast
nick7435
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nick7435 »

Hey guys: I have sent out to multiple players and have had little (none) success. From what I have read, you guys have been doing this for a long time. I would love to get a return and was wondering if you guys know of any players that are "guaranteed" returns? Thanks!
Nflfan1287
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nflfan1287 »

Yesterday, I received a beautiful success from New England Patriot, Aaron Dobson. Hopefully he comes up big in the play offs. It's nice to see he took his time on signing my card because Topps platinums usually smudge, one of my eiferts is a good example

Autographs TTM

Kellen Moore x2, Ryan Kerrigan x3, Nick Toon x1, T.Y. Hilton x1, JJ Watt x3, Shane Vereen x1, Coby Fleener x1, Brock Osweiler x2, Luke Kuechly x2, Andrew Luck x2, Jordy Nelson x1, AJ Green x2, Vince Wilfork x1, Bjoern Werner x2, Datone Jones x1, Josh Boyce x1, Randall Cobb x2, Drew Brees x1, Kenbrell Thompkins x2, EJ Manuel x2, Ryan Clady x2, Tyler Eifert x3, Case Keenum x2, Giovani Bernard x1 Adrian Clayborn x2, Jared Abbrederis x4, Andre Reed x2, John Offerdahl x1, Dan Fouts x2, Jordan Matthews x1, Pat Angerer x2, Jameis Winston x1, Bob Griese x1, Peter Konz x2, Antonio Brown x5, Le'Veon Bell x1 Blake Bortles x1, Connor Barwin x2 Paul George x1

Bought or Found in Package Autographs

Eddie Royal, Dj Fluker, Jonathan Martin, Mike Martin, Aaron Mellette, Justin Hunter, Dont'a Hightower
Nygiants42
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Nygiants42 »

nick7435 wrote:Hey guys: I have sent out to multiple players and have had little (none) success. From what I have read, you guys have been doing this for a long time. I would love to get a return and was wondering if you guys know of any players that are "guaranteed" returns? Thanks!
Jordy Nelson is reliable, Heath Miller is pretty good also and you can pretty much get any OL back if you wanted to. Hope this helps!
nick7435
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nick7435 »

Nygiants42 wrote:
nick7435 wrote:Hey guys: I have sent out to multiple players and have had little (none) success. From what I have read, you guys have been doing this for a long time. I would love to get a return and was wondering if you guys know of any players that are "guaranteed" returns? Thanks!
Jordy Nelson is reliable, Heath Miller is pretty good also and you can pretty much get any OL back if you wanted to. Hope this helps!
Thank you! I think that I will try Jordy Nelson! I will let you know how it ends up.
27gridiron
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 27gridiron »

Got back former packers tight end Paul Coffman and current Vikings linebacker chad greenway!