Autographs for sale or exchange.
reachingrwanda2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Postage Stamps For Sale - UK/US £$

Post by reachingrwanda2014 »

Hello,

I'm currently selling postage stamps.

I can get both US Stamps & UK Stamps And Will Accept Euro's, USD Or GBP.

All Costs Will Be Minimal & Will INCLUDE Postage & Small Profit Going Towards My Charity Trip -

Please Contact Me If You Need Any!

UK - 1st 2nd 1st Large 2nd Large
US - Forever Stamps

Kind Regards
Lewis
PLEASE LIKE MY RWANDA FUNDRAISING PAGE ON FB! THANK YOU :)
https://www.facebook.com/RwandaAutographCollection

Image Image

Autographs Received: 24/12/13 - Noel Emunds (Email) Edwina Currie (Email) Camille Coduri (Letter) 30/12/13 - Roger Lloyd Pack (Letter) 02/01/14 - Simon Cowell (Email)
irock
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Postage Stamps For Sale - UK/US £$

Post by irock »

Hey I might buy some soon but I just need to get payed.
Please everybody Like my Autograph Page :D

https://www.facebook.com/JakesAutographs?ref=hl

Favorite Autographs... Rupert Grint My Doctors autograph (Baker, McCoy, Eccleston,Smith,Tennant +more) Demi Lovato Karen Gillan Alex Kingston
marksautographs

Post by marksautographs »

I would be careful about buying or trading from this seller. About a year ago, I bought stamps from this user. I sent my money, but never got the stamps!
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

220 Harry Potter autographs.
53 Lord of the Rings/Hobbit autographs.
44 LOST autographs.
reachingrwanda2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

marksautographs wrote:I would be careful about buying or trading from this seller. About a year ago, I bought stamps from this user. I sent my money, but never got the stamps!
Are you Kidding Me?

First of all, if you ever have a problem with any transaction you need to contact me! I'm more than trustworthy, and if you contacted me, I could have easily contacted the Post Office!

Lewis

Image Image

Autographs Received: 24/12/13 - Noel Emunds (Email) Edwina Currie (Email) Camille Coduri (Letter) 30/12/13 - Roger Lloyd Pack (Letter) 02/01/14 - Simon Cowell (Email)
marksautographs

reachingrwanda2014 wrote:
marksautographs wrote:I would be careful about buying or trading from this seller. About a year ago, I bought stamps from this user. I sent my money, but never got the stamps!
Are you Kidding Me?

First of all, if you ever have a problem with any transaction you need to contact me! I'm more than trustworthy, and if you contacted me, I could have easily contacted the Post Office!

Lewis
I did contact you when it happened a last year! You simply said you hadn't received my payment. A few weeks later you got a new account on fanmail biz called reachingrwanda2014. Hmmm..to cover something up?
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

44 LOST autographs.
grooovythief
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by grooovythief »

Thanks for letting me know I was going to trade with him.

I bet he is a thieving shite who isn't really collecting for charity.
I have been a collector since the 90's in my attic I have a box full of autographs if I had to take a guess I would say I have about 900+ autographs varying from Macaulay Culkin in the 90's to Britney Spears in the 00's and Kanye West just last year.

I have used this website for a very long time but I have only just made an account.

Favourite Autograph's Chandler Riggs,Andrew Lincoln and Steven Yeun

Most Wanted Tom Baker, John Leeson, Jon Bernthal, Sarah Wayne Callies, Lauren Cohan, Scott Wilson
reachingrwanda2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

marksautographs wrote:
reachingrwanda2014 wrote:
Are you Kidding Me?

Lewis
I did contact you when it happened a last year! You simply said you hadn't received my payment. A few weeks later you got a new account on fanmail biz called reachingrwanda2014. Hmmm..to cover something up?
In that case,

I didn't receive your money then?

Like I said before, I'm trustworthy - What stamps did you order?

Lewis

Image Image

reachingrwanda2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

grooovythief wrote:Thanks for letting me know I was going to trade with him.

I bet he is a thieving shite who isn't really collecting for charity.
Excuse me?

I've fully justified my point,

Secondly, who are you to judge me, What have you ever done in life to be able to judge someone else?

I've already been to Rwanda once, and AM going back in September,

I currently have £3100 In My Bank Account for the Trip & Am collecting autographs for my trip.

Like My FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/RwandaAutograp ... on?fref=ts

Or read an Artical that's been done on me:

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j ... eQpQ55HB6w

Rwanda Post: http://www.newtimes.co.rw/news/views/ar ... icon=Print

I'd appreciate it if you'd waited before you starting saying hurtful things towards me, it's people like you who make my hard work helping others seem pointless...

Now please,

Either apologize or STAY OFF MY POSTS :)

Kind Regards
Lewis Foskett

Image Image

marksautographs

I ordered 15 uk airmail 88p. I had given up after a few months had pasted and after asking you about the status of my order. Like I said, I gave up a while ago, but since you've recently been posting all these things you're selling, I didn't want the same thing to happen to someone else.

44 LOST autographs.
reachingrwanda2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

marksautographs wrote:I ordered 15 uk airmail 88p. I had given up after a few months had pasted and after asking you about the status of my order. Like I said, I gave up a while ago, but since you've recently been posting all these things you're selling, I didn't want the same thing to happen to someone else.
I'm not selling them until July, which is two months before I go to Rwanda,
I don't appreciate people calling me a Thief from my charity trip, the hard work I do for it does not deserve that sort of talk!

Do you still want the airmail stamps?

Lewis

Image Image