Yvonne Strahovski (Chuck, Dexter) Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
chamino101
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Yvonne Strahovski (Chuck, Dexter) Success!

Post by chamino101 »

I sent Yvonne a nice 11x14 to get signed. I've sent my absolute favorite celebs 11x14s to get signed and I framed them afterwards. Have had some great successes. Opie & Anthony, Jim Norton, Amy Schumer (also sent a very nice note, what a sweet girl), James Randi, etc... Yvonne, I can't tell if it's a sec or real. I'll have to pull out my in-person and compare. I sent a $200 check along with it. Hasn't been cashed. I was hoping that would at least show that I am not some ebay-tard trying to make a buck. I truly want a sig on my nice 11x14 so I can frame it for my "media room."
TheArtist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Yvonne Strahovski (Chuck, Dexter) Success!

Post by TheArtist »

chamino101 wrote:I sent Yvonne a nice 11x14 to get signed. I've sent my absolute favorite celebs 11x14s to get signed and I framed them afterwards. Have had some great successes. Opie & Anthony, Jim Norton, Amy Schumer (also sent a very nice note, what a sweet girl), James Randi, etc... Yvonne, I can't tell if it's a sec or real. I'll have to pull out my in-person and compare. I sent a $200 check along with it. Hasn't been cashed. I was hoping that would at least show that I am not some ebay-tard trying to make a buck. I truly want a sig on my nice 11x14 so I can frame it for my "media room."
for $200 you could buy 5 real, in-person autographs on ebay
DiamondDave is a registered sex offender and a despicable human being. He also has the following STD's; Herpes, Chlamydia, and Scabies