Secreterial list 2013

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
ttswaps
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Secreterial list 2013

Post by ttswaps »

Well it would of been fine but since someone has to always get involved. And keeps repeating the same lines big behind a computer screen. Fact I am big I'll pm you my facebook. Just pointing out you spoil peoples fun and you kill peoples hobby by putting them down especially the new members which are very important to this site for it to grow you need to stop being selfish and so arrogant. I win you lose no more words will be wasted on you Son.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

AddingAddresses wrote:Guys!! Can we please get back to the main issue on secreterial signatures!! I need peoples opinions!
WHO are you trying to send that yo think sends secs? I think it would be easier if YOU tell us who you are trying to send and then we can tell you "oh they send secs., etc..." you see? :)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
stillluckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stillluckyas13canbe »

dancingirl1 wrote:
AddingAddresses wrote:Guys!! Can we please get back to the main issue on secreterial signatures!! I need peoples opinions!
WHO are you trying to send that yo think sends secs? I think it would be easier if YOU tell us who you are trying to send and then we can tell you "oh they send secs., etc..." you see? :)
One thinks you might have noticed the OP actually asked about a specific person in the last day or so, which I presume you've missed. Can't imagine what might have detracted from that post and made it hard to spot though. ;)

Oh and ttswaps, don't call me "son", I'm nothing to do with you, thankfully. You may think I spoil people's fun, that's your call. I think this thread is pointless and that you can't respond without being insulting. That's the way it is. I don't want to see your Facebook thanks, I wouldn't waste my time on it, but it does amuse that you have twice said you'll PM that to me and you haven't. Just to clarify, don't do it, as messages from you will divert straight to my trash anyway.
Things not to do, forget your autosaved password for a forum. Woops.

CHARITY AUCTIONS AHOY!!
http://one4themoney.wordpress.com
LOADS of awesome signed items up for auction :
)
ttswaps
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ttswaps »

Well stop using the word bigshot simple you started this by thinking you can tell people what to do apart from that I'm fine.
AddingAddresses
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AddingAddresses »

Is there any proof that Adriana Lima uses secs? These this huge rumor going on about it but on her fanmail address datapage there is no feedback! What do you guys think, sec or not?
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

stillluckyas13canbe wrote: One thinks you might have noticed the OP actually asked about a specific person in the last day or so, which I presume you've missed. Can't imagine what might have detracted from that post and made it hard to spot though. ;)
Well I am going by their OP that just says "Can someone please show or send me a list of celebrities known for using secretary's TTM, I'm trying to be cautious for who to write to. Feedback would be much appreciated" which is why I said "Who are YOU trying to send...etc...."
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
stillluckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stillluckyas13canbe »

AddingAddresses wrote:What do you guys think of Burt Reynolds, secreterial or not?
Hard to spot the real posts among all the crud ones isn't it? Oh look there's the one I was referring to.
Things not to do, forget your autosaved password for a forum. Woops.

CHARITY AUCTIONS AHOY!!
http://one4themoney.wordpress.com
LOADS of awesome signed items up for auction :
)
trevor1066
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by trevor1066 »

Oh look

It's started too rain again
[ugotmail]
cagneyfan
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by cagneyfan »

I HAVE THE LAST WORD
I got no lace on my undershirt!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

hmm hmm you do.