Whoopi Goldberg awesome success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
irock
$10 gift certificate winner

Whoopi Goldberg awesome success!

Post by irock »

So I live in the [uk] and I sent it to: the Whoop .INC. address in the database.

Whoopi Goldberg
Whoop, Inc.
1650 Broadway
Suite 1400
New York, NY 10019-6985
USA

I am so happy with this success!!! I loved her in Ghost and Sister act!

Anyway I sent it of on the 7th May 2013 And I received MY picture I sent signed in my SAE Today (7th August 2013)

Picture:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D I am very very happy with this success! and it is a great item to my collection! {up}
Please everybody Like my Autograph Page :D

https://www.facebook.com/JakesAutographs?ref=hl

Favorite Autographs... Rupert Grint My Doctors autograph (Baker, McCoy, Eccleston,Smith,Tennant +more) Demi Lovato Karen Gillan Alex Kingston
admin
Site Admin

Re: Whoopi Goldberg awesome success!

Post by admin »

Hi irock :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Whoopi Goldberg on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
rocco.campanaro
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rocco.campanaro »

irock wrote:So I live in the [uk] and I sent it to: the Whoop .INC. address in the database.

Whoopi Goldberg
Whoop, Inc.
1650 Broadway
Suite 1400
New York, NY 10019-6985
USA

I am so happy with this success!!! I loved her in Ghost and Sister act!

Anyway I sent it of on the 7th May 2013 And I received MY picture I sent signed in my SAE Today (7th August 2013)

Picture:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D I am very very happy with this success! and it is a great item to my collection! {up}
Ahh! I see you put one global forever stamp in the top right corner, Is that all you put on your SASE? I stuck one on mine plus I included another one separately for a celeb in the US just in case one isn't enough. I live in the UK.
Autographs received: Joan Fontaine x2, Eva Marie Saint, Martha Hyer x2, Joan Leslie, Angela Lansbury, Dick Van Dyke, Ann Blyth, Jane Powell, Christopher Plummer, Carroll Baker, Vera Miles, Tab Hunter, Leslie Caron x2, James Earl Jones, Rita Moreno, Debbie Reynolds x 2, Joan Collins x 2, Kim Novak, Gene Wilder, Michael Caine, George Chakiris, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Judi Dench, Jon Voight, Ryan O'Neal, Ben Kingsley, Hayley Mills, Sally Field x 2, Geoffrey Rush, Robin Williams x 2, Phil Collins, John Travolta, Whoopi Goldberg, Emma Thompson, and Miranda Hart.

~It goes in age order, with the highlighted stars indicating my most recent successes!

irock

Post by irock »

Yes on the sase you just need one stamp. If u live in the uk
Please everybody Like my Autograph Page :D

https://www.facebook.com/JakesAutographs?ref=hl

Favorite Autographs... Rupert Grint My Doctors autograph (Baker, McCoy, Eccleston,Smith,Tennant +more) Demi Lovato Karen Gillan Alex Kingston
rocco.campanaro
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

irock wrote:Yes on the sase you just need one stamp. If u live in the uk
Yes I live in Britain. I think 1 global forever stamps equates to a 1 ounce maximum weight for the envelope. Mine was 0.8 ounces when I sent to Lauren Bacall but I put two in just to make sure.
Autographs received: Joan Fontaine x2, Eva Marie Saint, Martha Hyer x2, Joan Leslie, Angela Lansbury, Dick Van Dyke, Ann Blyth, Jane Powell, Christopher Plummer, Carroll Baker, Vera Miles, Tab Hunter, Leslie Caron x2, James Earl Jones, Rita Moreno, Debbie Reynolds x 2, Joan Collins x 2, Kim Novak, Gene Wilder, Michael Caine, George Chakiris, Sophia Loren, Brigitte Bardot, Judi Dench, Jon Voight, Ryan O'Neal, Ben Kingsley, Hayley Mills, Sally Field x 2, Geoffrey Rush, Robin Williams x 2, Phil Collins, John Travolta, Whoopi Goldberg, Emma Thompson, and Miranda Hart.

~It goes in age order, with the highlighted stars indicating my most recent successes!

rocco.campanaro
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

irock wrote:Yes on the sase you just need one stamp. If u live in the uk
It's so much easier buying the Global forever stamp which is 1.10 dollars, instead of of sending like $3 in cash. It just has to be under 1 ounce the letter but it's worth it if you're only sending 1 photo

grooovythief
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by grooovythief »

GREAT! {up}
I have been a collector since the 90's in my attic I have a box full of autographs if I had to take a guess I would say I have about 900+ autographs varying from Macaulay Culkin in the 90's to Britney Spears in the 00's and Kanye West just last year.

I have used this website for a very long time but I have only just made an account.

Favourite Autograph's Chandler Riggs,Andrew Lincoln and Steven Yeun

Most Wanted Tom Baker, John Leeson, Jon Bernthal, Sarah Wayne Callies, Lauren Cohan, Scott Wilson