HEllllloooooo

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Ellias
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

HEllllloooooo

Post by Ellias »

Warm greetings.
well, i am new in this site and i mostly don't know how to send some letters for Leo Howard, it's true that the address has been put here, but again i think the information is not enough. it's been months since i want to send some letters and gifts and i also have called Disney XD customer service to gain my answer, but it didn't work
be really glad to receive reasonable answer from here
thank you. :neutral:
veronica_
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: HEllllloooooo

Post by veronica_ »

Hello!Well,i dont know whether you know about the whole process so ill explain it to you anyway.First of all,you need 2 envelopes.One of them(SAE-self-addressed envelope,SASE-self-addressed-stamped envelope) you should write your own address on it and put right into the other one as that person is going to send your items in that envelope.Obviously it is great to put marks on it,dont expect celebrities to pay for the postage.But if you have no opportunity to get marks you can send IRC(international reply coupons) along with your items.If you have no opportunity to get IRC(as I do),you can simply send some cash money of that country.Sometimes I send just SAE and it works but again dont expect them to pay for the postage.You also need to write LOR(letter of request) or a simple letter where you can write everything to want to say to that person.The items you send to be signed is your personal choice.The addresses are listed on this site and you can also see successes from the celebrity you are interested in.So,I hope this helps.If you need any extra info feel free to ask me :)
admin
Site Admin

Re: HEllllloooooo

Post by admin »

Hi Ellias :)

Welcome to Fanmail.biz {up}

Fanmail 8)