R.I.P - Stars We Have Lost - R.I.P

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
sawfan93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: R.I.P - Stars We Have Lost - R.I.P

Post by sawfan93 »

Paul Walker - Tons of people are saying its a hoax, but its been confirmed on his Facebook, Twitter and a California coroner.
Kyle.
Currently waiting
Actors & Actresses:Dane Cook, Chris Kattan, Christian Bale, Rachel Mcadams, David Garrison, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Gary Sinise, Paul Rudd, Jon Bernthal, Jim Parsons, Michael C. Hall

Voice Actors i am waiting to hear back from: Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, H.Jon Benjamin, Jeremy Inman, Richard Cansino, Kevin Conroy, Chris Sabat, Travis Willingham, Luci Christian, Jason Douglas, Michelle Ruff, Beau Billingslea.

Voice Actor Autographs: 700+
eternity
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eternity »

I am very sad, He one one of my fav actors. RIP :(
My Youtube page
My Autographs page
Most wanted : Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale, James McAvoy
EmbraceTheMadness
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EmbraceTheMadness »

RIP Paul Walker :( It unfortunately wasn't a hoax, still cant believe he is dead.!
Check out my autographs on my website :D
http://xxvampirelov3rsautographsxx.webs.com
/

Check out my YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/XxVampireLov3rXx
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

let's see how many people say "Paul walker"...SO FAR '3' :roll:
It only needs to be said one time.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
sonicsam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sonicsam »

dancingirl1 wrote:let's see how many people say "Paul walker"...SO FAR '3' :roll:
It only needs to be said one time.
:roll:

It can be said as many times as necessary. ;-) Clearly his death was unexpected and people are looking for ways to express their grief.
RIP Paul
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

sonicsam wrote:It can be said as many times as necessary. ;-) Clearly his death was unexpected and people are looking for ways to express their grief. RIP Paul
If they wanna express their grief and if they are hurt that bad, go to church. It makes no sense to spam a thread. ;)

*Four

Well when this thread gets trashed because kids are spamming it, don't blame me. LOL! :mrgreen:
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

RIP Nelson Mandela !
AGE 95 !
autograph hound
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autograph hound »

Bojan Westin , 87 and Tomas Andersson , 50 (from the classic Swedish show Rederiet)

Usually when men die so young it's heart related , pretty damn sad :(
MovieStar
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MovieStar »

R.I.P Peter O'Toole :cry:
Thanks hangman for that avatar! =) and to my sister for that signature! I love it!

"I do feel more myself in America. I can regress there, and they have roller-coaster parks"
Alan Rickman
LFF16
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LFF16 »

So sad, another legend gone. :(