Main discussion regarding SCAMMERS. It all started here.

Autographs for sale or exchange.
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Main discussion regarding SCAMMERS. It all started here.

Post by RYAN-J »

Unless he keeps making another account. I was talking with a member and she mentioned that she was in the process of dealing with him and didn't know the whole back story till it was too late, lost a One Direction signed photo. {down}

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

RYAN-J wrote:Unless he keeps making another account. I was talking with a member and she mentioned that she was in the process of dealing with him and didn't know the whole back story till it was too late, lost a One Direction signed photo.
I was reading ANOTHER Thread where other members are saying that they think he is AUTOGRAPHWORLD as well! IS there a way that someone can tell us if he is two people?
Because people are still gonna be scammed...? :neutral:
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
RYAN-J
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RYAN-J »

Only Admin and certain mods have access to people's personal info to see where they registered from. It's a shame to see all these scams going on. I've been fortunate enough not to fall for any of their schemes and RARELY do any Cash type deals or trades on here. Specially if they have a past history of doing it. one slip up with another customer and I won't deal with them, unless they have a good reason for why the deal went sour.

RYAN-J 8)
Check out My Autograph Collection! NONE are for sale or Trade. Sorry. - LIKE {up} My Official Facebook Fan Page!

DUE TO MY BUSY WORK SCHEDULE OUTSIDE OF AUTOGRAPH COLLECTING & INCREASING SPAMMING ISSUES I CAN NO LONGER GIVE OUT OR LOOK UP VIA VENUE OR EMAIL ADDRESSES. TOO MANY 'FANS' WITH THE WRONG COLLECTING MOTIVES ON HERE KEEP ABUSING THESE TYPES OF ADDRESSES AND END UP SELLING THE SIGNED ITEMS LATER ON FOR PROFIT {down}

Printable TTM Log Sheet (Great way to keep track of all your pending requests!!)

Total # of Autographs in my collection: 2,020 Authentic Autographs: 1,872 Pre-Prints & Autopens: 155 Personalized Autographs: 569 Q&A Cards: 40 Cast-signed Broadway Playbills: 15
FCB_Phil
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCB_Phil »

Got holydays, so I took the time to read through this whole post... :D
Great that he's banned and other users should keep an open eye on the people they trade with, but thats not the point why I'm posting this.
Just wanted to say that this site is not bullshit for trading and selling stuff (according to usher). You gotta know that I'm 17 years old and I'm on here for four long years ;) and I traded with many people successfully and had only good experiences. Now, for those who state that young childs aren't trustworthy... just substract four years from my age, that was my age I joined this forum. 13 years... and I never scammed people. I may be an exeption :D BUT I'd like to make clear that not all the young childs on here are untrustworthy. Nevertheless... keep your eyes wide open ;)

Have a nice day guys! :)

Most Wanted: Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Billy Joel, Robert Plant, Anthony Hopkins and many more .. mainly music ;)

Favourite Autographs: Eric Clapton, Bruce Springsteen, Mick Jagger, Ronnie Wood, Keith Richards, Jack Nicholson, BB King, Robert De Niro and Tom Hanks
Selenadirection
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Selenadirection »

How much would you want for the Selena Gonez? :D
Most Wanted:Pretty Little Liars Cast
Sent: Dove Cameron, Buddy Valastro (cake boss)
Received: Karan Brar (x2 PP)

Post by ladystardust19 »

Selenadirection wrote:How much would you want for the Selena Gonez? :D
And you just bumped a thread from over a year ago....
ImageImage
Blackhawks026
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Blackhawks026 »

Selenadirection wrote:How much would you want for the Selena Gonez? :D
Come on now..... :roll: :roll: {down}
~Currently taking a break from collecting to focus on school~

Harry Potter Autographs: Tom Felton (IP), Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Alan Rickman, James & Oliver Phelps, Warwick Davis, Matthew Lewis, Shirley Henderson, Maggie Smith, Richard Griffiths, Scarlett Byrne, Robert Hardy, Mirriam Margoyles, Fiona Shaw, Gemma Jones, Hazel Douglas, Imelda Staunten, Harry Melling, Emma Thompson, Zoe Wanamaker, David Ryall, Isabella Laughland, Sophie Thompson, Ciaran Hinds, Julie Walters, Andy Linden, Jim Broadbent, Christian Coulson, Kenneth Branagh, Dave Legeno, Jessica Hynes, Bill Nighy, Jeff Rawle, Amelda Brown, Margery Mason, Natalia Tena, Helen McCrory, Bonnie Wright, John Hurt, Mateylok Gibbs, Chris Rankin, Terence Baylor, Guy Henry, Arben Bajrakturaj, Alfie Enoch, Michelle Fairly, Alexandre Desplat, Ryan Turner, David Bradley, Rhys Ifans and Nina Young

Check out my Harry Potter autographs (along with my entire autograph collection) here : http://tinyurl.com/6uafx5g
Münchausen
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Münchausen »

I'm happy this thread was bumped. I honestly would not have foreseen a potential scam hidden beneath a simple stamp trade, if it weren't for what was said in here.
TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.