Awesome Billy Burke Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Mandy2050
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Awesome Billy Burke Success

Post by Mandy2050 »

Sent: Oct. 1. 2013
Received: Nov. 9. 2013

Sent lor, 3 photos and sase to Billy Burke. Received all my photos back signed 2 personalized. Sent to the set of "Revolution"

Most Recent TTM Successes: Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Jack Black, Chris Evans, Randy Couture,
Meghan Trainor

Waiting For: Too many to list.

Feel Free to Check Out My Autograph Collection at: http://amandas-autograph-collection.weebly.com

Please do not leave comments on authenticity. If I want to believe its real, please let me believe that.
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Awesome Billy Burke Success

Post by evenstar5 »

Great success!! I LOVE him in "Revolution". Such a great actor. Congrats! :)
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D
Mandy2050
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mandy2050 »

evenstar5 wrote:Great success!! I LOVE him in "Revolution". Such a great actor. Congrats! :)

Thanks, I love him in Revolution too.
Most Recent TTM Successes: Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Jack Black, Chris Evans, Randy Couture,
Meghan Trainor

Feel Free to Check Out My Autograph Collection at: http://amandas-autograph-collection.weebly.com

Please do not leave comments on authenticity. If I want to believe its real, please let me believe that.
whisperwarrior23
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by whisperwarrior23 »

Great success! I am actually sending to him today so this makes me hopeful that I could get a reply. Congrats!
Most Recent: Jim Beaver (VV), Tom Hiddleston (VV), Colin Ford (VV), Juno Temple (IP), Lesley Manville (IP), Sam Riley (IP), Sharlto Copley (IP), Hannah New (IP), Beth Littleford (IP), Titus Welliver (IP)

Currently Collecting Autographs from: Supernatural, Twilight Saga, Doctor Who, Harry Potter, Disney, The Hunger Games, The Vampire Diaries
Mandy2050
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mandy2050 »

whisperwarrior23 wrote:Great success! I am actually sending to him today so this makes me hopeful that I could get a reply. Congrats!
Thank You.
Meghan Trainor

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Mandy2050 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

Billy Burke
"Revolution" (Until Apr 15 2014)
Spiderwood Studios
140 Utley Road
Utley, TX 78621
USA

{star} Billy Burke on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)