X factor UK 2013

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
233ella
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

X factor UK 2013

Post by 233ella »

Do you know where I can send fanmail to the xfactor contestants UK [uk] ? Sorry if this is in the wrong place don't get angry :oops: ! Thank you xx :)
My favourites I have received : Ella Henderson, Cher Lloyd, Vanessa Hudgens, Demi Lovato, Drew Seeley, Erin Cardillo, Matthew Lewis

IP: Cher Lloyd, Union J

MOST WANTED: The fosters cast, Ashley Benson, Tyler Blackburn
shaun
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: X factor UK 2013

Post by shaun »

The address is:

The X Factor,
The Fountain Studios,
128, Wembley Park Drive,
Wembley
HA9 8HP

Best of luck, i wrote to them too, in previous years i have wrote only one or two replied, hope it will be more that reply. :D
jadeybabii_xo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jadeybabii_xo »

shaun wrote:The address is:

The X Factor,
The Fountain Studios,
128, Wembley Park Drive,
Wembley
HA9 8HP

Best of luck, i wrote to them too, in previous years i have wrote only one or two replied, hope it will be more that reply. :D

Do the judges reply too? :)
Authentic Autograph's (unless stated): Selena Gomez (SFM), Catherine Zeta Jones, Joesph Gordon Levitt, Leonardo Dicaprio, Ewan McGreggor, Kevin Costner, Chris Pine, Kenneth Branagh, Matthew Lewis, Imelda Staunton, Maggie Smith, David Attenbrough, Toby Jones, ALL Friends cast (SFM PP), Natalia Tena, Michael Gambon, Julie Walters, Bill Nighy, Daniel Radcliffe (VV PP), Evanna Lynch (VV), Helena Bonham Carter, Helen McCrory, Sigourney Weaver, Christian Bale, David Bradley, Zac Efron, Judi Dench, Ralph Fiennes (PP), Dermot O' Leary, Jessie J, Emma Willis, Jim Broadbent, Fiona Shaw, David Tennant, Amanda Seyfried, Emma Thompson and Warwick Davis.

Most Wanted:
Alan Rickman, Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, David Thewlis, Gary Oldman, Ralph Fiennes, Zac Efron, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift.
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iamdanieljlacey »

Shelley Smith tweeted an official address to send to the X Factor house if you'd like to send directly to contestants instead of having mail passed from the people at the TV studio? I can find it if you like?

Only contestants can be wrote to from the house address though.

And Nicole didn't reply to mail I sent her last series, so it's unlikely the judges reply :(
I am no longer using this site. Too many pricks.