Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
brochester8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by brochester8 »

Been a great week for me. My wife had our 2nd child Wednesday a beautiful little girl named Olivia. Ran home yesterday to do some errands before going back to the hospital and had Blackjack Mulligan & Trinity in the mail. Today she got to come home & I had Farooq & Bill Irwin (Goon).
TTM Favorites: Badd shango Molly Mountie Cole Arn Kozlov barry Bret Lashley Mickie DreamerBeulah BOrton Ugene Sharkboy Ventura Raven Glacier Buff Maria Conway Snow Outlaws Rico Gangrel Dillion Snitsky Taylor Patriot Tatanka Hector Poffo Smiley Angle Disco saturn zybysko demon asya zman Adnan MVP Terkay Dixie Laroux Santino Whipwreck Goon Y2J Simmons spike sgt rosey bruno pope Streets dean Mosh Goldberg CW Ahmed Cottonwood Spivey Horace Yang Clarence warlord Swagger Axe hbilly croft severn shamrock west keirn onoo cj breeze funaki rowan corbin zayn amore schiavone reks charlotte Hawkins edge brutus graves mojo sasha 2cool Byron crowbar funk ascension shiek Jordan zeb dh eva Hassan jarrett kdog henry Cameron b2 hyatt hideo morales iaukea madusa beyer parker neville rodz cas bull owens daffney balor karagias kizarny pettingill gable asuka pearce blake murphy koko Murdoch hodge Carmella blaze embry dykstra bucks kane droz lynn rollins jtg davidflair hammer albert medusa timwhite trish
ozzman2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman2 »

Congratulations on the 2nd bundle of joy! Great returns as well.
youeatrocks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by youeatrocks »

Just sent out to: psycho sid, dean malenko, chris jericho, disco inferno, sting, vader, king kong bundy, sable, brock lesnar, val venus, undertaker and hogan.

Using all addresses I have found on my own. Hopefully I get a response or two.
tinauk
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tinauk »

hello.has anyone written to paul heyman lately to ask for a signed photo at all? does he still live at cherrywood road in scarsdale? how long does he take to write back do you know? i wrote to him a month ago but i havent heard from him yet.do you have to send a sae and something for him to sign then or will he just send a signed photo if you write to him and ask. hope someone can help me out here,thanks alot. Tina x
Piranha316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Piranha316 »

tinauk wrote:hello.has anyone written to paul heyman lately to ask for a signed photo at all? does he still live at cherrywood road in scarsdale? how long does he take to write back do you know? i wrote to him a month ago but i havent heard from him yet.do you have to send a sae and something for him to sign then or will he just send a signed photo if you write to him and ask. hope someone can help me out here,thanks alot. Tina x
It's generally a good idea to include a SASE. Personally, I also prefer to include an item or items for an individual to sign, as one can't really just expect someone to have pictures laying around if they don't want. It just makes it easier; hopefully by doing this, they only have to sign your item(s) and put them back in the SASE and put that back into the mail.
Sometimes you just have to take a chance and try the address that you have. That is part of collecting autographs through the mail. Sometimes you will have success and sometimes you won't. Their are no 100% locks for success.
gentlevader
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by gentlevader »

Greetings,

My wife and I started a project when 2012 TNA Reflexxions first came out. After opening 12 boxes, we really liked the set and started getting as many signed as we could.

We currently have 69/99 on card autographed. Looking for help on getting the rest of them. If anyone else is doing the same I have quite a few for trade. If anyone is going to a show or signing and wants to make a few bucks let me know. In addition, any hints, leads, or contacts for the rest would be greatly appreciated.

Here is who we are currently still looking for:

24 Alex Shelley
13 Angelina Love
58 Brian Kendrick
42 Chris Sabin
16 Christy Hemme
64 Christy Hemme
81 Christy Hemme
93 Christy Hemme
21 Eric Bischoff
1 Hulk Hogan
87 Hulk Hogan
55 Jesse Neal
25 Mark Haskins
44 Mike Tenay
47 Sarita
31 Scott Steiner
69 Scott Steiner
77 Scott Steiner
97 Scott Steiner
60 Shannon Moore
3 Sting
63 Sting
73 Sting
88 Sting
92 Sting
51 Taz
49 Traci Brooks
70 Traci Brooks
84 Traci Brooks
61 Winter

Thanks ahead for any and all help, it is much appreciated.
Working on the 2012 TNA Reflexxions set. 2 to go! 97/99 on card autographs so far for the set. Paying high for ones I need to complete it.
wrestlevessel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wrestlevessel »

Got autographs back from Rob Conway and Bret Hart today.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

youeatrocks wrote:Just sent out to: psycho sid, dean malenko, chris jericho, disco inferno, sting, vader, king kong bundy, sable, brock lesnar, val venus, undertaker and hogan.

Using all addresses I have found on my own. Hopefully I get a response or two.
You could've just mailed me two books of stamps and a bunch of pictures and you'd have gotten just as much back... :lol:
wrestlevessel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wrestlevessel »

He has a good chance at getting back from Disco Inferno and Dean Malenko.

Val Venis and Bundy are a possibility.

The rest I highly doubt.
tryingnottoloveyou83
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tryingnottoloveyou83 »

Got Mickie James and Jerry Sags today
*Sets Currently Being Worked On*

TNA Reflexxions 2012: 30 of 99
TNA Xtreme 2010: 33 of 99
WWE Restricted Access 2006: 15 of 71 (Currently not working on)
TNA Impact Live 2013: 9 of 99
TNA Tenacious 2012: 38 of 99
TNA Cross The Line 2008: 25 of 99
TNA Impact 2009: 32 of 99
TNA Glory 2013: 0 of 99