HELP? Do these venues pass on Fanmail??

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
MizzMaggotz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

HELP? Do these venues pass on Fanmail??

Post by MizzMaggotz »

I want to send a request and letter to Tarja Turunen (ex-Nightwish, symphonic metal from Finland)

http://www.tarjaturunen.com/en/category/concerts/

I looked through the thread in this subforum which listed venues that pass and do not pass on fanmail - but couldn't find anything on any of the ones listed on her website. I would send to her record label, but it appears that she won't be heading that way during this tour - other cities and towns in Germany, just not the one I need. :lol:
Autographs Received: Deathstars (Swedish Industrial band) [3 members out of 5)
Recently Posted: Andy Serkis, Robert Carlyle
MOST WANTED: Sir David Attenborough, Sharon Den Adel, ALAN RICKMAN, Robert Carlyle, Craig Ferguson, Stephen Fry, Lana Parrilla, Rob Zombie
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: HELP? Do these venues pass on Fanmail??

Post by evenstar5 »

The easiest way is to actually e-mail the venues. I've e-mailed 4-5 venues in one day, only to get a reply from 2 and only 1 passed fan mail! E-mail them a quick note and see what happens. Good luck to you!!
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D
MizzMaggotz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: HELP? Do these venues pass on Fanmail??

Post by MizzMaggotz »

Thanks, I'll try that!

I hope they won't mind me using Google translate :lol:
Autographs Received: Deathstars (Swedish Industrial band) [3 members out of 5)
Recently Posted: Andy Serkis, Robert Carlyle
MOST WANTED: Sir David Attenborough, Sharon Den Adel, ALAN RICKMAN, Robert Carlyle, Craig Ferguson, Stephen Fry, Lana Parrilla, Rob Zombie