Elle Macpherson Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
killempathy
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Elle Macpherson Success

Post by killempathy »

arguing online is about as cool as playing in the special Olympics.. doesnt matter who wins you're both retarded. congrats on the success real or fake. you sent an email and your out zero money. good job
lately received: november: tasha reign, joey jordison, seth macfarlane, urijah faber, jeff daniels, peter cullen, bam margera, felice herrig, ziggy marley, bill moseley, andrew lincoln (x2), randy couture, alexander gustaffson

dec sucesses: jim carey, steven yuen, robin williams, daniel craig, tim burton, urijah faber (again), wanderlei silva, loyota machida
stillluckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stillluckyas13canbe »

killempathy wrote:arguing online is about as cool as playing in the special Olympics.. doesnt matter who wins you're both retarded. congrats on the success real or fake. you sent an email and your out zero money. good job
I'm sorry, did you just make a disgusting comment like that and expect to be taken seriously? Sad and pathetic.
Things not to do, forget your autosaved password for a forum. Woops.

CHARITY AUCTIONS AHOY!!
http://one4themoney.wordpress.com
LOADS of awesome signed items up for auction :
)
dylans dad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dylans dad »

I would say its real. I got one back last year and the signature looks real compared to what I have seen. Congrats on the success.