Tim Burton Success!!!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
ncnelson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Tim Burton Success!!!!!

Post by ncnelson »

After reading all the previous posts on non authentic replies from Tim Burton which were mostly stamped I decided to write to Mr. Burton at his California address anyway. I graduated from the Art Institute of Pittsburgh many years ago and Mr. Burton was a huge influence to me and I am obviously a huge fan of all of his work. I wanted to make sure that he seen my letter so I sent him a highly decorated envelope and some of my work inside as well as a letter and a photo of Mr. Burton that I asked him to personalize to me. Well today, 183 days later, I received my SASE envelope back with Royal Mail postage on it, the same fact sheet that everyone gets along with my photo signed and personalized and it doesn't look like the other stamped photos that I have seen.

I would love any kind of feedback on authenticity.

Thank you,
Jason

ladystardust19
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Tim Burton Success!!!!!

Post by ladystardust19 »

WOW. Most have been returned as stamps or AP.

This honestly looks authentic. Awesome success! happy for you! :D
ImageImage
ncnelson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ncnelson »

Thank you ladystardust! I was excited when I opened the envelope but there is always doubt. I hope your right and thank you so much for confirming! (I am jumping up and down right now!)
capmonte
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by capmonte »

This looks like the one I got back on the photo I sent, which I believe to be authentic. Congrats! {up}
2014 Successes:
Tom Baker, Patrick Stewart (vv), Peter Cullen, Robin Atkin Downes, Jenna-Louise Coleman, Trace Beaulieu, George Lowe, Joe Dante, Willem Dafoe, Jeffrey Brown, Maurice LaMarche, Alan Oppenheimer, Penn & Teller (last success 10/14/14)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi ncnelson :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Tim Burton
Tim Burton Productions
8033 Sunset Blvd.
Suite 7500
West Hollywood, CA 90046
USA

{star} Tim Burton on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
OverKiLL314
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by OverKiLL314 »

ncnelson wrote:After reading all the previous posts on non authentic replies from Tim Burton which were mostly stamped I decided to write to Mr. Burton at his California address anyway. I graduated from the Art Institute of Pittsburgh many years ago and Mr. Burton was a huge influence to me and I am obviously a huge fan of all of his work. I wanted to make sure that he seen my letter so I sent him a highly decorated envelope and some of my work inside as well as a letter and a photo of Mr. Burton that I asked him to personalize to me. Well today, 183 days later, I received my SASE envelope back with Royal Mail postage on it, the same fact sheet that everyone gets along with my photo signed and personalized and it doesn't look like the other stamped photos that I have seen.

I would love any kind of feedback on authenticity.

Thank you,
Jason

I'm pretty confident with saying that I am quite sure it is indeed authentic.
A picture may be worth a thousand words, yet a signature is priceless.

Recent Successes: Alan Arkin, Robbie Kay, John Travolta, Johnny Galecki (PP), Martin Sheen, Neil Patrick Harris, Glen Shadix, Jewel, Geezer Butler, Alison Brie, Selma Blair, Taylor Schilling, Tim Burton, Joe Buck, Joe Pesci, Steven Yeun, Bryan Oelkers, Slash, Jason Alexander, Dustin Hoffman (AP), Tyler Perry (PP), Francis Ford Coppola, Frank Abagnale, Jr., Vincent Pastore, Doris Roberts, Drew Carey (PP), Ellen DeGeneres, Judge Judy Sheindlin, Charlie Sheen (PP), Ashton Kutcher (PP), Vince Vaughn (PP), Samuel L. Jackson (PP)

Waiting for: Steve Buscemi, Jared Gilmore, Mayim Bialik, Chuck Lorre, Johnny Galecki, Ken Jeong, Steven Spielberg, Taylor Swift, Bryan Cranston, Tina Fey, Steve Carell, Duane Chapman (DOG The Bounty Hunter), Kurtwood Smith, Jeff Bridges, David Chase, and many more totaling 53 autographs that I'm still waiting for!
IzaBellatrix
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by IzaBellatrix »

!!!!!! AWESOME !!!!!!!!! So happy for You. It's definitely authentic and It's a huge success!
Please like: https://www.facebook.com/AutografyIzabellatrix

MOST IMPORTANT IP: Ozzy Osbourne, David Thewlis, Graham Masterton, Nick Moran, John Rhys-Davies.
MOST WANTED: M.JACKSON, HELENA BONHAM CARTER, M. STREEP, J. DEPP, DH, OUAT, PLL cast, C.Flockhart, E. Watson
RECENT RECEIVED:Alan Rickman, Susan Sullivan, Keegan Alen.
Harry Potter Autographs: J.K.Rowling, David Thewlis, Alan Rickman, Michael Gambon, R. Grint (x6!), J.&O. Phelps, M. Lewis, N. Tena, D. Radcliffe, S. Henderson, M. Smith, R. Hardy, F. Shaw, G. Jones, H. Douglas, I. Staunton, E. Thompson, J. Walters, J. Broadbent, K. Branagh, B. Nighy, H. McCrory, J. Hurt, N. Moran, C. Poésy, T. Jones, D. Bradley, T. Spall, B.&D. Gleeson, C.Hinds, R. Lloyd-Pack, Z. Wanamaker, S. Thompson, M. Margolyes, S. Thomas, D. Tennant, R.Ifans, J.Glover, A.Linden, I. Hart.
hsmremixworld
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hsmremixworld »

WOW!!! This is really nice
Most Recent Success In Person: Hilary Duff, Katy Perry, Ke$ha
Most Wanted: Anne Hathaway, Sarah Jessica Parker