Jennifer Lawrence Success!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
kellyk11
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jennifer Lawrence Success!!!

Post by kellyk11 »

Sent: 6-5-2013
Received: 9-23-2013

Address Used:
Jennifer Lawrence
P.O. Box 6509
Louisville, KY 40206

Sent: LOR, SASE, 3 photos
What I received: 2 photos signed, 1 photo unsigned

Here's the pics!!

Uploaded with surfmypictures

Unsigned pic:

Envelope:

Also, thanks to everyone below who decided to absolutely tear apart all my happiness with this success. Thanks guys!!
Last edited by kellyk11 on Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Favorite Autographs:
Ed Sheeran, One Direction, Olly Murs, Jonas Brothers, Jesse McCartney, Betty White, Karmin, Channing Tatum, Bob Saget, Jennifer Lawrence
IzaBellatrix
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jennifer Lawrence Success!!!

Post by IzaBellatrix »

:shock: so much for the first time on this forum.
Please like: https://www.facebook.com/AutografyIzabellatrix

MOST IMPORTANT IP: Ozzy Osbourne, David Thewlis, Graham Masterton, Nick Moran, John Rhys-Davies.
MOST WANTED: M.JACKSON, HELENA BONHAM CARTER, M. STREEP, J. DEPP, DH, OUAT, PLL cast, C.Flockhart, E. Watson
RECENT RECEIVED:Alan Rickman, Susan Sullivan, Keegan Alen.
Harry Potter Autographs: J.K.Rowling, David Thewlis, Alan Rickman, Michael Gambon, R. Grint (x6!), J.&O. Phelps, M. Lewis, N. Tena, D. Radcliffe, S. Henderson, M. Smith, R. Hardy, F. Shaw, G. Jones, H. Douglas, I. Staunton, E. Thompson, J. Walters, J. Broadbent, K. Branagh, B. Nighy, H. McCrory, J. Hurt, N. Moran, C. Poésy, T. Jones, D. Bradley, T. Spall, B.&D. Gleeson, C.Hinds, R. Lloyd-Pack, Z. Wanamaker, S. Thompson, M. Margolyes, S. Thomas, D. Tennant, R.Ifans, J.Glover, A.Linden, I. Hart.
kellyk11
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kellyk11 »

IzaBellatrix wrote::shock: so much for the first time on this forum.
what do you mean?
Favorite Autographs:
Ed Sheeran, One Direction, Olly Murs, Jonas Brothers, Jesse McCartney, Betty White, Karmin, Channing Tatum, Bob Saget, Jennifer Lawrence
stillluckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stillluckyas13canbe »

kellyk11 wrote:DO NOT COMMENT IF YOU THINK THE SIGNATURE IS FAKE. THIS IS MY FAVORITE SUCCESS TO DATE AND I WON'T HAVE IT RUINED BY PEOPLE TELLING ME THEY THINK IT IS FAKE. THANKS :D
My only comment here is if you want to work by those rules, then the big bad world of the internet is not for you.

Well that and it amuses me that the signatures are distinctly different.
Things not to do, forget your autosaved password for a forum. Woops.

CHARITY AUCTIONS AHOY!!
http://one4themoney.wordpress.com
LOADS of awesome signed items up for auction :
)
schlaud23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by schlaud23 »

Since we have been from using the "f" word I will ad a couple other words to get the same meaning.

This autograph is 99.99999% signed by someone other than Jennifer Lawrence. If you would like me to signed her name on a photo let me know and I can get you my address 8)
ilikemusic
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ilikemusic »

Congratulations on your reply!
A while ago, I also received a reply back, personalized from her, around the time when she was back in Kentucky, so I'm pretty sure it's authentic :)
Although you can never be 100% sure if it's "absolutely" authentic, I still think its wonderful to receive a response!
Congrats again!
kellyk11
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kellyk11 »

ilikemusic wrote:Congratulations on your reply!
A while ago, I also received a reply back, personalized from her, around the time when she was back in Kentucky, so I'm pretty sure it's authentic :)
Although you can never be 100% sure if it's "absolutely" authentic, I still think its wonderful to receive a response!
Congrats again!
Thank you very much! It means a lot to me! :D
Favorite Autographs:
jbwesterfield
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jbwesterfield »

I also got a Jennifer Lawrence success last month. I live in Louisville and all I can say is she is in town a lot more than people realize. Plus, the signatures appear to be real (as do yours). I would consider it a success and keep your autos in good condition.
Congrats!!
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenstar5 »

Congrats on getting a reply back. I hate to say it, but 99% of the time Jennifer uses a sec for her TTM replies. And gosh, she must go through a lot of them! Google "Jennifer Lawrence signatures" and go to images...you'll see at least 5 different signatures. It seems that when she signs in person her J looks different.

I received a reply from her KY address earlier this year and am keeping it just in case....but I really think it's a sec. I'm going to try her VV and see if I can't get an authentic one. Congrats anyway and good luck if you decide to try her again sometime in the future! She's a hard one to obtain that's for sure!
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenstar5 »

jbwesterfield wrote:I also got a Jennifer Lawrence success last month. I live in Louisville and all I can say is she is in town a lot more than people realize.
Congrats!!
Really? How do you know? I just can't imagine that with her filming schedule the way it is, she responds authentically to the requests coming to KY. I'm not trying to start an argument....but rather curious!!
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D