FIFA President Success!!!Email! (Sepp Blatter)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Baraba
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

FIFA President Success!!!Email! (Sepp Blatter)

Post by Baraba »

I sent an email out a few weeks ago to the FIFA President Joseph S. Blatter. Got a nice photo signed and a card looking thing. I am willing to trade this email for other emails or autographs or just sport cards. Just pm me! The autograph looks weird because I took it off my laptop and its flippd as you can see the "2013" is backwards so that's why!If you cant open the photos just copy the url and post it up and search it!

Private Email successes: Joseph S. Blatter (FIFA President), Taylor Twellman ( MLS/ USA Legend), Nick Deleon, Daniel Woolard, Ed Hochuli (NFL Ref), Peyton Manning ( Broncos QB),Bernie (Avalanche Mascot), Homer (Brves Mascot), Blades (Bruins Mascot), Devils Mascot, Nancy Lieberman (WNBA Legend and HOF 96), LA Lakers Cheerleaders, Wally Wingert (Cartoonist), Apollo Ohno (Olympic Speed Skater)
Baraba
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: FIFA President Success!!!Email!

Post by Baraba »

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/845/8oc3.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/z8p6.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/407/e0nk.jpg/

Copy the URL and paste it and search it . its the only way I could post these pictures up sorry guys!
Private Email successes: Joseph S. Blatter (FIFA President), Taylor Twellman ( MLS/ USA Legend), Nick Deleon, Daniel Woolard, Ed Hochuli (NFL Ref), Peyton Manning ( Broncos QB),Bernie (Avalanche Mascot), Homer (Brves Mascot), Blades (Bruins Mascot), Devils Mascot, Nancy Lieberman (WNBA Legend and HOF 96), LA Lakers Cheerleaders, Wally Wingert (Cartoonist), Apollo Ohno (Olympic Speed Skater)
admin
Site Admin

Re: FIFA President Success!!!Email! (Sepp Blatter)

Post by admin »

Hi Baraba :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Sepp Blatter
International Federation of Association Football
FIFA-Strasse 20
8044 Zurich
Switzerland

{star} Sepp Blatter on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
Baraba
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: FIFA President Success!!!Email! (Sepp Blatter)

Post by Baraba »

Anytime Admin {up}