Studio fan mail to the UK? Average wait time?

Autographed pictures received from Studio Fan Mail and Celebrity Merchandise. Post your feedback here.
Sarah.R.M
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Studio fan mail to the UK? Average wait time?

Post by Sarah.R.M »

Has anyone in the UK used studio fan mail that can tell me how long they waited for theirs? Or if anyone knows how long it might take?

I'm only asking because I sent out 6 on the 26th of May and 2 more on the 3rd of June and none have shown up yet :(

Thanks for any help :D
akira64
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Studio fan mail to the UK? Average wait time?

Post by akira64 »

i sent for some in April and still waiting
Sarah.R.M
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sarah.R.M »

akira64 wrote:i sent for some in April and still waiting

Cool thanks :)
Hope we get them soon!
aoi.merodi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by aoi.merodi »

Hi :)

I sent my request for Jensen Ackles on May 2nd and just recieved it today, so that'd be 4 months and a week, but dunno if it's the same for other ppl.

Hope that helped,
Jo
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by C1RQU1T »

It really depends on who you are sending to that id my opinion and when you send it i'm from Australia and I have requested Selena Gomez a couple of times sometime it takes 2 weeks others take 3 months I guess it depends how many requests they get
Favourite In-Person - Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Delta Goodrem, Keith Urban, Seal, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin
Favourite TTM/VV - Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, lil Wayne (jail)
Favourite Celebrity Moment - Met Nicki Minaj at Sydney Entertainment Centre she held my hand and said " F#ck the haters babe Just remember your haters are your motivators" <3
JenniferK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JenniferK »

I send some out in Jan. 2013 and I got them in augustus 2013.. So it ook more than 6 months, and I didn't get all the requests I send out.

I send out 10 request between Jan and Feb, and I got 2.. So I was really disappointed..

I tried one more time in September and I am still waiting. I got an email back that they got my request but that doesn't say anything.

Patience is needed... Lots of it..

Good luck!!!
Received TTM:Shirley Henderson, Matthew Lewis, James and Oliver Phelps, Toby Jones, Emma Thompson, Bonnie Wright (pp), Imelda Staunton, Robbie Coltrane (pp), Miriam margolyes, Pat Carroll, Alexander Ludwig

Send out: Jessie J, Maggie Smith, Julie Walters, Katie Leung, Michael Gambon, Helen Mccrory, victoria beckham, Jodi Benson, Rupert grint (vv), Dakota and Elle Fanning.

In Person: Ben Saunders
PP: Kristen Stewart, Jennifer Aniston, Halle Berry, Kate Walsh, Ralph Fiennes, Ashton Kutcher and more