autographsrawesome is a SCAM!!!

Autographs for sale or exchange.
ryanmcgavigan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

autographsrawesome is a SCAM!!!

Post by ryanmcgavigan »

If this guy offers to sell or trade anything with you DO NOT accept! He asked to trade with me so I agreed. He told me he had sent his items via second class post because he didn't live near a post office. I had sent my items via special delivery a day or two later. After 4 days had passed and I still hadn't received his item I contected him and he said he won't deliver mines until he gets his. So he didn't post it in the first place. Luckily I sent mines by special delivery and I was able to contact the post office with my deliver number and have them return the item to me before it was delivered. But others may not be as lucky! BEWARE THIS TRADER! I've had some great successful trades in the past few weeks on here with trusted collectors such as irock and scottishdan but people like autographsrawesome ruin it for the honest collectors on here.
Padagr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: autographsrawesome is a SCAM!!!

Post by Padagr »

Thank you for telling everyone. I was about to trade with him.
autographsrawesome
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autographsrawesome »

i am not I am so so sorry I feel like crying I was making sure you weren't a scammer! Please believe me :(
THANK YOU SO MUCH irock FOR THE AUTOGRAPHS A GREAT SELLER!

Just because it is stormy now doesn't mean it will pass
ryanmcgavigan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ryanmcgavigan »

Don't believe a word this guy says! It's just lie after lie after lie! He claims to have sent it special delivery but he is unable to provide me with a tracking number....
GomezCyrusStaub
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by GomezCyrusStaub »

Don't trust him. He wanted to trade Nina Dobrev's autograph with me. He said he got it IP and actually it was AP. Then he sent me a photo of her autograph from Ebay and he claimed it was his own autograph. {down} {down} {down}
Last edited by GomezCyrusStaub on Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
SGCDTS
marksautographs
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by marksautographs »

Thank you! I was about to trade with him.
2019 Most wanted List: Harry Potter cast, Lord of the Rings/Hobbit cast, LOST cast, Once Upon a Time cast, Gotham cast, Walking Dead cast, Johnny Depp, Jude Law, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Hugh Jackman, Viggo Mortensen, Ralph Fiennes, Liv Tyler, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jamie Campbell Bower, Brad Dourif, Nonso Anozie

220 Harry Potter autographs.
53 Lord of the Rings/Hobbit autographs.
44 LOST autographs.
ryanmcgavigan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ryanmcgavigan »

You're welcome!
grooovythief
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by grooovythief »

Thank's Ryan I was about to trade with him. I hate people who ruin this website!
I have been a collector since the 90's in my attic I have a box full of autographs if I had to take a guess I would say I have about 900+ autographs varying from Macaulay Culkin in the 90's to Britney Spears in the 00's and Kanye West just last year.

I have used this website for a very long time but I have only just made an account.

Favourite Autograph's Chandler Riggs,Andrew Lincoln and Steven Yeun

Most Wanted Tom Baker, John Leeson, Jon Bernthal, Sarah Wayne Callies, Lauren Cohan, Scott Wilson
iamdanieljlacey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iamdanieljlacey »

I knew it! He offered me a Katy Perry autograph and expected me to send 4 of my autographs from my sale thread in exchange. I politely declined, and he persistently sent me PM until I agreed to exchange Katy for my spare Aaron Taylor-Johnson.

He then said that we should both send the autographs at the same time as he was not prepared to send Katy to me with a SASE (as I'm on the trusted seller list, and have been scammed myself so would never do so to anyone else) and he refused. He expected me to send to him, and hope he sent to me.

I declined.

I knew there was something fishy about him!

Funniest thing ever though, he sent me a PM saying "I know you're on the trusted list but I don't feel safe still" and then expected me to send to him!!
I am no longer using this site. Too many pricks.
Amberlea2567
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Amberlea2567 »

I was interested in his katy perry autographs as well! But when I asked to see his name written next to the autograh, he flipped on me saying I can't be trusted {down}
My Autographs- Eastenders, Rookie Blue cast signed photo,Holby city, Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez x2, Vanessa Huygens,Ashley Tisdale, Rita Ora,Conor Maynard x2, Tulisa, Miranda Hart, Amanda seyfried,Drew seely, Kristen Stewart, Robert pattinson,Elizabeth Reaser, Taylor swift, Jennett MCcurdy and Ariana grand signed poster, Miley Cyrus, Bridget mendler, Frankie cocozza
Autographs recieved via PRVATE ADDRESS, Selena Gomez, Frankie cocozza