Lauren Bacall success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
mwmiller
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Lauren Bacall success

Post by mwmiller »

johnnylightninglives wrote:
mwmiller wrote:
cjhanson wrote:It looks like there is really no point in sending to her anymore. Her signature has become unreadable and looks like scribbling by a 1 year old. It's unfortunate, but I'm pleased that I got several signed photos 10 to 15 years ago.
Plainly, her signature has changed, probably the result of her age. Thankfully, she still tries to respond to her fans even though she may have trouble signing. Why don't you send us a sample of your handwriting when you reach 90 so that we can compare. The great thing about an online bulletin board is it allows anyone to display their intelligence and sensitivity.
You are a I..diot send a sample of handwriting when you are 90 {down} She is kind enough to sign things for fans at her age and people like you have to say **** like this... {down}
You missed my point. Ms. Bacall was nice enough to sign despite her advanced age. My point was to compare anyone's signature at age 90, of course it is going to be less precise at that age. She keeps signing despite her age, which is great for fans. Unfortunate your retort is to call people names. Intelligent response once again.
cjhanson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cjhanson »

Foul language is usually a sign of low intelligence and lack of education. I should also mention the grammatical errors and poor spelling. Ms. Bacall must have a dandy time reading some of their letters.
dylans dad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dylans dad »

cj, Do you ever say anything positive. You come off as a pathetic loser. Why do you act like that ? Its sad. The lady is in her 90s and still does her best to sign for her fans and you act like this.
Ethan Van Sciver
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ethan Van Sciver »

Gentlemen, let us not cast aspersions and namecall. It is beneath the dignity of autograph collectors!

I believe that Cjhanson, who is a fine fellow, values the beauty of the autographs he collects more so that the fact of the autograph itself. He wants a beautiful, clear signature. And this is his own choice.

I don't mind. I just want a celebrity to make a mark on the dvd cover I send them. And since I mostly write to senior members of the creative industries, I expect varied results. But any result is a SUCCESS, and I cherish it.

Lauren Bacall is a mind-blowingly cool Hollywood legend. For her to make any kind of mark on a photograph of herself is of value to me. And I'm grateful that she takes her time to do this for us. If Mr. Hanson isn't satisfied with this, that is his business.

Thank you.
EVS
Ethan Van Sciver
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ethan Van Sciver »

Post-script: CjHanson isn't being disrespectful with his view and comments. Simply ungrateful. No problem.
dylans dad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dylans dad »

What a crock. You want to think this is the 1st time this moron has pulled this then go ahead. This is constant and normal behavior for this rude yes I said RUDE insensitive clown. So dont even try sticking up for this behavior because its not right and you know it as well as everyone else thats had to endure his disrespectful comments on their posts of THEIR successes.
mwmiller
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mwmiller »

Ethan Van Sciver wrote:Gentlemen, let us not cast aspersions and namecall. It is beneath the dignity of autograph collectors!

I believe that Cjhanson, who is a fine fellow, values the beauty of the autographs he collects more so that the fact of the autograph itself. He wants a beautiful, clear signature. And this is his own choice.

I don't mind. I just want a celebrity to make a mark on the dvd cover I send them. And since I mostly write to senior members of the creative industries, I expect varied results. But any result is a SUCCESS, and I cherish it.

Lauren Bacall is a mind-blowingly cool Hollywood legend. For her to make any kind of mark on a photograph of herself is of value to me. And I'm grateful that she takes her time to do this for us. If Mr. Hanson isn't satisfied with this, that is his business.

Thank you.
EVS

Give me a break. When anyone says tactless and insensitive things they are accountable for it. And you are wrong in one regard, he stated it here, so it isn't just his business.
biggtymer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by biggtymer »

Way to run down and put down one of the few amazing, decent fan-loving celebs left.