Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
wrestlevessel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by wrestlevessel »

At least you were fortunate on some people who aren't great signers like Paul Orndorff and Ivan Putski.
Denisrichard
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Denisrichard »

Did you use the addy in the database? Lanny even added 69 cents and a tracking number. Make sure you're using the current addy in the database
Rust never sleeps! The futures uncertain and the end is always near!!!!
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 5150 »

Just a heads up, I have some brand new items signed by Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle & more in the Autographs for sale section. Thanks.
mosshead1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mosshead1 »

Does anyone have a Jeff Hardy autographed pic they would be willing to trade? My son is a HUGE fan,and we have had no luck getting his sig,and well we can't afford to travel to any of the events.Thanks in advance u guys!
Michael Moss
Hardcore42187
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hardcore42187 »

Sent out some longshots today.

Mailed out to The Iron Sheik, Don Muraco and the only sure shot Tito Santana.
Collector of
Bray Wyatt/Husky Harris Cards
Signed Wrestling Trading Cards
Signed LA Dodgers and Notre Dame trading cards

I also collect wrestling cards. If you have extras, hit me up and we'll trade.
bischoffrocks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bischoffrocks »

Should I write to Mr.Anderson at Tna or another address. Does anybody know another
Hardcore42187
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hardcore42187 »

bischoffrocks wrote:Should I write to Mr.Anderson at Tna or another address. Does anybody know another
He used to be really good at answering through the TNA address. Just depends on how long it takes them to get his fanmail to him. However, I haven't seen any successes from him in a while.
Collector of
Bray Wyatt/Husky Harris Cards
Signed Wrestling Trading Cards
Signed LA Dodgers and Notre Dame trading cards

I also collect wrestling cards. If you have extras, hit me up and we'll trade.
jeff8372emt
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jeff8372emt »

Got Back Road Dogg/BG James and Tom Zenk today, both took about 2 weeks. Disappointed in the Road Dogg/BG James autographs, he signed them in silver sharpie and the rubbed off going through out wonderful postal service. Guess I will have to resend them and ask if he will sign them in some other color besides silver. I hate silver sharpie.
Jeff H.
Firefighter/EMT
-----------------
brochester8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brochester8 »

I hadn't mentioned yet but I got back from Bob Backlund on Tuesday on 2 cards and today I got back from The Demon/ Dale Torborg & Asya. I got an 8x10 of both of them and a card of Asya.
TTM Favorites: Badd shango Molly Mountie Cole Arn Kozlov barry Bret Lashley Mickie DreamerBeulah BOrton Ugene Sharkboy Ventura Raven Glacier Buff Maria Conway Snow Outlaws Rico Gangrel Dillion Snitsky Taylor Patriot Tatanka Hector Poffo Smiley Angle Disco saturn zybysko demon asya zman Adnan MVP Terkay Dixie Laroux Santino Whipwreck Goon Y2J Simmons spike sgt rosey bruno pope Streets dean Mosh Goldberg CW Ahmed Cottonwood Spivey Horace Yang Clarence warlord Swagger Axe hbilly croft severn shamrock west keirn onoo cj breeze funaki rowan corbin zayn amore schiavone reks charlotte Hawkins edge brutus graves mojo sasha 2cool Byron crowbar funk ascension shiek Jordan zeb dh eva Hassan jarrett kdog henry Cameron b2 hyatt hideo morales iaukea madusa beyer parker neville rodz cas bull owens daffney balor karagias kizarny pettingill gable asuka pearce blake murphy koko Murdoch hodge Carmella blaze embry dykstra bucks kane droz lynn rollins jtg davidflair hammer albert medusa timwhite trish
Denisrichard
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Denisrichard »

Did u have to pay for backlund?
Rust never sleeps! The futures uncertain and the end is always near!!!!