Anyone know Athletes or anyone famous e-mail addresses?

Post your requests for celebrity addresses here. No more than 3 address requests per person per day please!
Baraba
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Anyone know Athletes or anyone famous e-mail addresses?

Post by Baraba »

haha we got a tough guy talking smack behind a computer. lhh cute wasting my time
Private Email successes: Joseph S. Blatter (FIFA President), Taylor Twellman ( MLS/ USA Legend), Nick Deleon, Daniel Woolard, Ed Hochuli (NFL Ref), Peyton Manning ( Broncos QB),Bernie (Avalanche Mascot), Homer (Brves Mascot), Blades (Bruins Mascot), Devils Mascot, Nancy Lieberman (WNBA Legend and HOF 96), LA Lakers Cheerleaders, Wally Wingert (Cartoonist), Apollo Ohno (Olympic Speed Skater)
stone

Post by stone »

You can't ask for help then tell people who actually try to nicely advise you to do your own research because no one will give it to you to mind their own business. If you don't want help, don't ask.
Most Wanted: Tina Fey, Lauren Graham, Cast of Bones & Lost, Natasha Lyonne
ThatArtGuy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ThatArtGuy »

This will absolutely take you to what you're looking for:

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=Where+can+I+fi ... dresses%3F
Baraba
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Baraba »

He wasn't helping he was being a smart*** like I said drop it? lol nobody got time for yu guys talking and complaining ill do me you guys do you. like I said I get people to pm me when I ask . I dnt got time for your kiddy games and
Private Email successes: Joseph S. Blatter (FIFA President), Taylor Twellman ( MLS/ USA Legend), Nick Deleon, Daniel Woolard, Ed Hochuli (NFL Ref), Peyton Manning ( Broncos QB),Bernie (Avalanche Mascot), Homer (Brves Mascot), Blades (Bruins Mascot), Devils Mascot, Nancy Lieberman (WNBA Legend and HOF 96), LA Lakers Cheerleaders, Wally Wingert (Cartoonist), Apollo Ohno (Olympic Speed Skater)
dylans dad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dylans dad »

Artguy your post was hilarious. Just when you think you have seen it all up pops an OP like this one.LMAO. TTswaps yours was great too.
ttswaps
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ttswaps »

Baraba wrote:haha we got a tough guy talking smack behind a computer. lhh cute wasting my time
in the time it took you to reply to my post you could of found a athletes email.
Sone real advice in this hobby reasearch is key.
Think of a few athletes you like and go search the web.

This guy is my all time favourite athlete.

WAyNeKER@athlete.com

happy hunting :)
Baraba
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Baraba »

Hey guys this is Baraba. I am deeply sorry. that was my idiotic cousin posting all those unnecessary comments. I had a huge family gathering today and my account was on. My apologies. I did make this post but it wasn't me commenting after words I am new to this joined a few weeks ago I didn't know to be honest . Thanks for some of the help aha I will do my OWN research {up}
sonicsam
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sonicsam »

Give him a swirly or throw a cat on his face when he is sleeping.(but do it with love and whatnot so your family doesn't get upset)

xoxo,
all of us
Baraba
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Baraba »

aha I will think of something to get him no worries {up}
stillluckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stillluckyas13canbe »

Baraba wrote:aha I will think of something to get him no worries {up}
So just what did you do to your "cousin" in way of revenge, seeing as you have continued to post cr@p since this alleged incident of someone else posting on your account.
Things not to do, forget your autosaved password for a forum. Woops.

CHARITY AUCTIONS AHOY!!
http://one4themoney.wordpress.com
LOADS of awesome signed items up for auction :
)