John Calipari EMAIL TTM Success!!! Kentucky Basketball!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
SportsFan2342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

John Calipari EMAIL TTM Success!!! Kentucky Basketball!

Post by SportsFan2342 »

Got an amazing email ttm success in from Kentucky Mens Basketball Head Coach John Calipari!!!

sent: 7/25
received: 8/1

Check out my success on youtube and let me know your thoughts!!!

Last edited by SportsFan2342 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
supertoneman
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: John Calipari EMAIL TTM Success!!! Kentucky Basketball!

Post by supertoneman »

i am not a huge college fan, but i believe that usually most head coaches do not send preprints. i am not an expert on his signature. i will say congrats on the success :)
Stay frosty 8)
Twins and Star Wars fan since the 80's.
I am not selling any or trading any autos at this time,but i may trade extras for certain autographs.
Most Wanted: Any Star Wars Autographs, Baseball.
To see all the autographs that I have go to.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supertpics/
sportrac
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sportrac »

Great success. Coach C is one of the best in college basketball. Was the email address that you used ukdonationrequest@uky.edu ?

In person: Barry Alvarez, Montee Ball, JJ Watt, Chad Henne, Ted DiBiase, Bill "Spaceman" Lee, James White (Wisconsin Badgers), Melvin Gordon (Wisconsin Badgers)

TTM Success: Ben Bernanke, John LeClair, Dirk Nowitzki, Mack Brown, Rory Mcilroy, Les Miles (via email), Governor Scott Walker, Matt Moore, Phil Mickelson, Rand Paul

TTM Sent: Vernon Wells (7/11/13), Bobby Hull (7/11/13), Brett Hull (7/11/13), Joe Dumars (7/11/13), Albert Pujols (7/11/13), Dirk Nowitzki (7/11/13-8/5/13), John Stockton (7/11/13), Grant Hill (7/11/13), Dan Marino (7/17/13), John LeClair (7/17/2013-7/27/2013), Barack Obama (7/19/2013), Zach Galifianakis (7/22/2015), Hideki Matusi (7/22/2013), Michael Richards (7/23/2013), Jason Alexander (7/23/2013), Jerry Seinfeld (7/25/2013)

Stadiums visited: Camp Randall, Michigan Stadium "The Big House", Comerica Park, Tiger Stadium, Miller Park, Lambeau Field
Zaj
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zaj »

It's an AP. Had a "success" from him about a year ago, but clear AP from the pressure points at the start and stopping points in the sig.
ttmcollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ttmcollector »

Zaj wrote:It's an AP. Had a "success" from him about a year ago, but clear AP from the pressure points at the start and stopping points in the sig.
This may just be me wanting to believe that it's authentic (as I am a UK fan myself), but as for the pressure points, there are also many pressure points in the dedication. I would normally say it was auto-pen, but I just don't know because there are so many pressure points in the dedication.

...That being said, I'm not an expert and don't claim to be. Just stating an opinion! :)

Regardless, congratulations to the OP!

Also, OP, do you care to PM me the e-mail address you used as I am a fan and would like to see if I can get an autograph from Coach Cal? (...and that way we will have something to compare to your success, too!)
NEW!

To view my successes, pending successes, waiting list, trades, and more, visit http://www.ttmcollector.weebly.com!
CHIgrapher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CHIgrapher »

It does look like an AP.

Should have just wrote to his house. He's a good signer that way.
spooner
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by spooner »

hate to tell you,but it is indeed a autopen.I have a photo i also sent there and it is exactly the same sig as yours.
SportsFan2342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SportsFan2342 »

sportrac wrote:Great success. Coach C is one of the best in college basketball. Was the email address that you used ukdonationrequest@uky.edu ?
Thanks! Im not sure but i dont think that was it
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi SportsFan2342 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)
SportsFan2342
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SportsFan2342 »

supertoneman wrote:i am not a huge college fan, but i believe that usually most head coaches do not send preprints. i am not an expert on his signature. i will say congrats on the success :)
Thanks