Martin Sheen Success (x2!)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
ttmcollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Martin Sheen Success (x2!)

Post by ttmcollector »

A few weeks ago, I sent Martin Sheen a SASE, LOR, and a small photo to autograph. Today, I received my photo back signed and personalized and he added his own photo from The West Wing (signed and personalized). Also, he sent my letter back signed with a, "Thank you," written on it. GREAT success if I say so myself!

Received: 8/1
Address: DATABASE

Photos + Envelope here:

Last edited by ttmcollector on Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NEW!

To view my successes, pending successes, waiting list, trades, and more, visit http://www.ttmcollector.weebly.com!
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Martin Sheen Success (x2!)

Post by evenstar5 »

Oh wow. Great success!! Love him! Would love to see the photos if you can get them uploaded. {up}
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D
tury70
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tury70 »

I also love him too what is the address you used to get the pictures? thank you
You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger. I am the danger.

" Walter White "
Breaking Bad
ttmcollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ttmcollector »

tury70 wrote:I also love him too what is the address you used to get the pictures? thank you
I sent you a PM. Good luck!
NEW!

To view my successes, pending successes, waiting list, trades, and more, visit http://www.ttmcollector.weebly.com!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi ttmcollector :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Martin Sheen on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Mirza
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mirza »

Congratulations on your success. Can you give me Martin Sheen's address or PM me. I have heard he is very nice to his fans. {up} Cheers.
ttmcollector
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ttmcollector »

Mirza wrote:Congratulations on your success. Can you give me Martin Sheen's address or PM me. I have heard he is very nice to his fans. {up} Cheers.

PM sent; good luck!
NEW!

yes2plants
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by yes2plants »

Wow, that's great! I LOVE the West Wing, and Apocalypse Now is my favorite movie.

I've been trying to find Martin's email address for a little while now, but it's different on different sites. Could you PM me the one you used? I would love a signature :)

Thanks!